It will always be him

꧁Y/n's POV꧂
It has been a few weeks since Josh has asked me out. I felt really bad saying no vut it wouldnt have been right to say yes when Vinnie has been on my mind. Speaking of Vinnie him and I have been hanging out pretty much everyday since Josh. I have seen Josh four times since then and its actually not awkward which I like. Vinnie and I usually hang out at the girls and I's house or Sway with everyone. If we go to Hype its usually when Nick isnt there. I have had a few photoshoots since then. Addison and I actually need to go to NYC for a shoot in a week. Avani is coming with us because she has a meeting with her make up team there. I'm really excited! Anthony and Vinnie are the male models so they are coming along as well, which is nice. We are trying to get Bryce to come so that it will be like a couples thing in New York even though Vinnie and I are not dating....yet. If he doesn't ask me out soon I will ask him out I swear to god!!

~Saturday~
1 week before NYC
3 PM

Right now Vinnie and I are on a date. Yes a date. We are at BOA eating and just talking about whatever comes to our minds. We were talking about how his family has been doing and I love that his eyes light up when he is talking about them. He really loves his parents and his brother. He won't admit it to Reggies face but he loves the dude. He is thinking about visiting them after NYC. After about an hour of talking and finishing up our food we finally got up ready to leave. As we were leaving, there was a bunch of paparazzi.

Hollywoodfix-"Hey Y/n! Hey Vinnie" he says smiling and pointing the camera at us. I learned his name is fletcher.

Y/n-"Hi Fletch!!" I say waving at the camera

Hollywoodfix-"So what are you two up to? Any new projects or anything?"

Vinnie-"Yea there is a few photo shoots coming up for the both of us" Vinnie says putting his arm around my waist bringing me closer.

Hollywoodfix-"Great great! Any new music Y/n?"

I looked at the camera and smiled then looked at Vinnie then back to the camera

Y/n-"Well Fletch you didn't hear it from me but I may or may not have 2 songs in the works"

Hollywoodfix-"Is it about anyone specific?"

Y/n-"I don't know guess you will have to wait and find out" I say laughing a little

Hollywoodfix-"Ahh okay. Well have a nice night you two."

Vinnie-"Thanks man have a good night"

Vinnie and I get into the car and we wait a bit for the crowd to clear before driving off.

Vinnie hands me the aux and we scream the lyrics to Night Changes by one direction

Vinnie-"alright we're here."

Y/n-"The beach?" I say looking out the car windows

Vinnie-"Yes the beach, now come on." He says getting out of the car and coming around to open my door.
He opens my door and holds his hand out to me. I grab his hand and get out the car. He leads us to the trunk of his car and grabs 2 blankets. We then go onto the sand and sit just above the waves. Vinnie puts the second blanket around us. We are just cuddled together watching the waves. Everything was perfect.