Mine pt.1

2 days before the Date
㋛Vinnie's POV㋛

Thomas, Micheal, and I went ring shopping today. I brought them with me since I need a second opinion.
While we were ring shopping. Anthony, Bryce, Noah, and Josh were out buying some stuff I need for the proposal. I also had gottten Bryce's approval to propose since he is protective over Y/n.

Anyway we spent about 45 minutes looking at rings. I couldn't find one I wanted. Nothing in the store seemed perfect. We had one last case to look at but I honestly thought that we wouldn't find anything. I looked through the last case and something caught my eye.

W-Worker

W-"Would you like to see any in this case" they ask

Vinnie-"Yea can I see the one on the bottom left" I say pointing to the ring

W-"Of course" they grab out the ring and hand it to me.

I take the ring and hold it up so I can see it in the light. I turn to Micheal and hand him the ring

Vinnie-"Propose to me"

Micheal-"What?" He says giving me a confused look

Vinnie-" You know get on one knee, pop the question. I gotta see if it is the one"

Micheal-"Okay...." He gets down on one knee and holds the ring out towards me. "Vinnie Hacker will you marry me?" He says

Vinnie-"Alright, this is the one. I like it" I turn to the worker who was helping us. "I'll take this one please"I say and Micheal hands the worker the ring back.

We check out and head to Sway. We are meeting the guys there so I can explain the entire proposal so everything is perfect.
———————
Here is the ring

———————Date Night❤︎Y/n's POV❤︎

———————
Date Night
❤︎Y/n's POV❤︎

I had made a clearing in my schedule for the next few days so Vinnie and I can spend time together without feeling rushed. Tonight he is taking me out. I'm not sure where exactly, he just said he has a fun night planned. It is currently 2 pm and I haven't really done anything. Avani and I made breakfast together. Addison came down half way and ate with us before a meeting for her Item Beauty line. Avani and I restocked our fridge and pantry making it look all pretty. Then we watched a few horror movies and now I'm in bed.
I was scrolling through my socials liking edits and commenting on fans accounts, when Avani came into my room.