Album Party

Vinnie's POV

Today everyone is going to Sway for Y/n's album release. I'm really happy for her. I listened to her entire album and you could tell which ones were about me and which ones were about past relationships.  At first I didn't wanna go because it's her night and I don't wanna ruin it but Bryce said it would be fun and that it's a celebration. I eventually gave in. That leads us to where we are right now. I'm in the car with Michael, Thomas, and Mia. We are heading to Sway for the party.

Y/n's POV

Nick and Rylan just arrived and the three of us girls got into the car. Now we are heading to Sway. I'm really excited about tonight.
We got to the house and we surprisingly got parking close to the house. The street was kinda packed with cars. We got out of the car and nick threw his arm around me.
Nick-"Well you look gorgeous" he kisses the top of my head
Y/n- "Why thank you. You look pretty good too" I wink at him
Nick-"Ya know that dress would look better off..."
Y/n-"We shall see how lucky you are tonight" I say patting his chest then going over to Addison and Avani as we walk up to the front door.
Addison-"You ready?" She says looking at me
Y/n-"Yep nothing can go wrong when I have an amazing boyfriend" I look back at Nick and is smiling at me " And I have the best friends a girl can ask for" I look at both Avani and Addison who are smiling

We walk into the house and you can smell the alcohol.
Avani-"Welp looks like we are getting wasted tonight" she smiles
Y/n-"Welp I'm not complaining ..."
Addison-"Let's go find the boys"
We walk around looking for them with Nick and Ryland following behind. We find Bryce, Josh, and Blake in the kitchen shotgunning.
As soon as we step into the kitchen Bryce notices our presence.

Bryce-"Well if it isn't the lady of the hour" he comes over to me
Y/n-"Hey Bryce" I give him a hug
Bryce-"Baby you look so good" he hugs Addison and kisses her cheeks and she just giggles
Bryce-"Hey Avani" he gives her a hug and she hugs him back "Sup Nick you making this girl happy?" He points at me
Nick-"Of course. Love her with my whole heart" he pulls me over by him and hugs me. He then rests his hands on my hips.
Bryce-"What up Ryland! Wanna shotgun" he dabs him up
Ryland-"Yea man let's do it"
Rylan and Bryce shot gun a white claw each and everyone is just having fun. I have had 2-3 shots along with 2 white claws and some fun drink Avani made for her,Addi, and I. So at this point a lot of us are either drunk or tipsy. Nick has been by my side the entire night. He has been getting a little handy but I don't mind. Nick and I are on the dance floor along with our friends. My back is against his chest and he has his hands on my hips.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Smut warning
Also it's my first smut so I'm sorry

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Smut warningAlso it's my first smut so I'm sorry