Mine pt.2

❥Y/n's POV❥
I was looking out the window when Vinnie finally stopped. We got out of the car and Vinnie and I walked to this fancy italian restraunt. Vinnie checked in since he made reservations and we waited a few minutes before we got seated at a table. The hostess gave us two menues and said our server will be right with us. She lefr our table and Vinnie and I started to look at the menu.

Vinnie-"So do you know what you want?" he asks a few minutes after looking at the menu

Y/n-"Problaby going to get the shrimp Alfredo" (if you dont like it or are allergic, change it) "What are you going to get" I ask him looking up from the menu just to see he is already looking at me.

Vinnie-"I'm gettin the lasagna" he says still looking at me

Y/n-"Sounds tasty. So are we doing after this? Movie night? Cuddles while you are playing video games?" I say taking his hand so we are holding hands on top of the table.

Vinnie-"That is a surprise my love." He says smirking at me

Y/n-"Can I get a hint? Like are we going home or staying out?"

Vinnie-"We aren't going back to Hype or Your house if that's what your asking." He says just as the waiter comes back and takes our order.

Vinnie and I eat our food and once we finish we fight over who is paying. Vinnie wins and pays then we head back to the car. Once we are in the car he starts driving somewhere else.

~~~~~~~~
Vinnie pulls up to a pier. We got out of the car. I looked around admiring the surroundings.

Y/n-"What are we doing at the pier?"

Vinnie-"We are going to take a short walk along the pier then head down to the beach and take a sunset swim" he says coming over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

Y/n-"But I didn't bring a swimsuit" I say tilting my head and wrapping my arms around his neck

Vinnie-"Got it all together love" he says stepping back and heading to his truck to grab a bag and hands it to me. Inside there was a swimsuit for me and swim trunks for him. Along with 2 towels and beach mat.

Y/n-"You thought of everything huh"

Vinnie-"Yep now let's go" he grabs my hand and we start walking.

We walk around the pier and watch as the sun gets lower and lower. After about 15 minutes Vinnie gets a text and he says we can start heading down to the beach. As we started walking down to the beach,  I was a bit confused until I saw a small blanlet with pillows and pictures along string that are attached to wooden rods. As we got closer I saw candels and rose petals. Then I saw that the candles spelled something out but we were to far to know what it was.

Vinnie-"Go check it out" he says letting go of my hand

I walked closer and closer to the set up on the beach and saw: