Hype House

Recap:Avani and Addison came home at around 6:30 so we ordered take out and ate together and discussed our days. I'm really proud of the three of us and how far we have come.
Things were going well, that was till Addison said.
Addison-"Thomas wants us 3 to be apart of the Hype House photo shoot"

Y/n-"Oh uh yea I guess we can go. Nick lives there so it will be fun" I say taking a bite from our take out
Avani-"Are you sure? You do know.......uh he lives there"
Addison-"Yea, I can tell Thomas that we can't make it or something"
Y/n-"No, no I wanna do it plus I don't have anything to do besides my song stuff later this week. I will be fine I promise. I don't even need to talk to him so it will be fine."
Addison-"Okay I'll let him know."

We finished up dinner and got ready for bed since we have to be at Hype by 9. I'm excited that the girls and I are gonna be doing this with Hype since a bunch of our friends are in it but I don't wanna see Vinnie. I have only seen him when he pops up on my fyp. Seeing him in person seems weird. I brush my teeth and hair then go sit on my bed. I watch YouTube videos to help keep my mind off tomorrow.

~Morning~
I woke up to my alarm going off.
I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I grabbed my phone and turned off the alarm. It was 8:00. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my hair. I put it up in 2 low buns. I then went to the closet room and grabbed some shorts and a Jersey.

I threw that on since we will be changing at hype anyways

I threw that on since we will be changing at hype anyways. I went to Avani's room and Addison's room and woke them up. They got ready and we ate a quick breakfast of eggs and toast.
It was now 8:35.

Addison-"Thomas wants us to bring jeans and a white top. And 2 other outfits. Also a swimsuit cause we might go swimming a little later. Jaden is gonna be there as well."
Y/n-"I haven't seen him in forever. He is always in his room when we go to Sway."
Avani-"Yea but at least we will seem him today"

We grab our extra outfits and swimsuits and head to Hype. We get there at 9:05. We knock on the door and Alex answers.
Alex-"Hey guys!" He says hugging each of us.
Y/n-"Hey Alex"
Alex-"Come on in"
We walk inside and go to the living room where everyone is.
Addison-"Heyo everyone"
Avani-"We are here!!"
Mostly Everyone-"Hey"
Thomas-"We are doing merch photos right now so if you want you guys can change into the merch. Jaden told us your sizes so here they are" he hands us 2 sets of a hoodie and sweats.
Kover-"There is a bathroom just around the corner one of you can use and there are a few upstairs."
Y/n-"Okay thank you"

Avani-"I can use the one upstairs"
Y/n-"I'll go with Avani and go upstairs"
Addison-"Okay I will use the one down here"
Avani and I go upstairs and look for bathrooms.
On the way up we find nick and ryland
Ryland-"Hey gals"
Avani-"Hey Ry"
Y/n-"Can you show us where the bathrooms are"
Nick-"Yea come on Babe. Ry show Avani where a bathroom is."
Nick and I walked to a bathroom at the end of a hallway
Nick-"Here you can change in here"
Y/n-"Thank you" I peck his lips
Nick-"I'll be downstairs okay" he says holding my waist
Y/n-"I'll be down as soon as I get changed"
He pecks my lips again then walks away. I turn the job to go into the bathroom. I walk in and see a half naked Vinnie. The only thing he has in is the towel rapped around his waist.
Y/n-"Oh my- I am so sorry" I say turning around to walk out when he grabs my arm
Vinnie-"Wait please" he says releasing his grip
Y/n-"What Vinnie" I say crossing my arms
Vinnie-"I know I fucked up. I lost the best thing in my life when I lost you" he says tearing up a bit
Y/n-"Vinnie...you know I can't forgive you. What you did hurt. You slept with the one person who I hate. She hurt me and you slept with her."
Vinnie-"I know I hurt you but I am being honest I didn't even know how I ended up in the same bed as her"
Y/n-"I don't wanna hear the excuses Vin."
Vinnie-"Just know I'm deeply truly sorry" he says grabbing his clothes and walking out of the bathroom.
I could lie to you and say I didn't feel sorry for him but a little part of me wants to forgive him. I know I shouldn't but he seems sorry...
I snapped out of my thoughts and got dressed.
Once I was dressed I went downstairs and we started taking pictures. Avani did some of our touch ups for make up. We continued our day by changing outfits and taking more pictures. After all pictures were taken we swam in the Hype House pool.
We did take a few pics then too. We all just talked and enjoyed each other's company. We got food and ate. It was nice. Vinnie and I pretty much avoided each other as much as possible. Nick and I took a few couple pics. I even talked to Jaden a bit, which was nice. Today was just a really fun day. At 8:30 the girls and I dropped Jaden off at Sway then went to our house.
Addison-"Well we made it through today" she says flopping on the couch in our living room
Avani-"Yea I'm proud of you. I mean you avoided him but still at least you were in the same room as him"
Y/n-"Well...."
Addison-"You talked to him!!"
Avani-"When?Where? What?"
Y/n-"When we were upstairs Nick told me to use the bathroom at the end of the hallway. I opened the door and Vinnie was there. Half naked might I add."
Addison-"Is it big?"
Y/n-"Addison!"
Addison-"Sorry just had to ask yk"
Y/n-"Well for your information I didn't look there"
Avani-"Liar"
Y/n-"I glanced but it doesn't matter I'm with nick"
Avani-"It was bigger than nicks wasn't it"
I didn't reply
Addison-"Omg it was!!!"
Y/n-"maybe. Maybe not. I'm gonna go to bed now." I say heading to my room

Avani-"We know you looked at it"
Addison-"We know you want that dick!!!"
Y/n-"I have a boyfriend!!!"
Avani-"That don't mean you don't want a little piece of Vinnie" she says dying of laughter
Y/n-"Nope I'm not forgive him and I don't want him" I yell back at them.
Addison-"Okayyy if you say soo!!"
I rolled my eyes and continued walking to my room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Should Y/n hook up with Vinnie?
Should she and nick have a moment and Vinnie walks in?
Lmk cause I kinda wanna write a smut scene idk why

Questions, Comments, Concerns