I missed you

꧁Y/n's POV꧂
I woke up this morning from light shining through the window. I rolled over expecting to snuggle into Vinnie but instead I hit an empty bed. I sat up and looked around my room and saw no sign of Vinnie. I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I went back into my room and made my bed. While making my bed, my phone dinged. I finished making my bed then I checked my phone. It was a text from Josh.

I texted him and then turned my phone off and walked to the closet room to get ready for the day

After I got ready I headed downstairs to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen I saw Anthony and Vinnie making something on the stove.

Y/n-"Morning" I say to the two

Vinnie-"Oh hey babe, Ant and I are attempting to do pancake art" he looks at me and smiles then looks back at the pan in front of him

Anthony -"Yea, it's a lot harder than I thought" he laughs

Y/n-"Okay well don't make too much of a mess. Vin are we gonna do anything today?" I ask

Vinnie-"Not that I know of...why did you wanna do something specific?" He stops what he is doing and looks at me

Y/n-"Josh texted me and asked if I was busy wanting to hang out"

Vinnie-"Yea you can go hang out with him. You two haven't hung out in a while and we aren't doing anything exciting today."

Y/n-"Alright, I'll text Josh. Thanks bub" I walk over to him and peck him on the lips before grabbing a smoothie from the fridge and going to the living room to text Josh.

I texted Josh that we could hang and he said to just come over to Sway and we can go out for brunch and just hang out. I texted him saying I'll head over to sway in 15 min.
Anthony, Bryce,Vinnie,and Addison are now with me in the living room and we are watching a random movie.