4 Months in the future

Skip 4 months
This chapter is like setting up for the last few future chapters

㋛Vinnie's POV㋛

Y/n has been at the studio nonstop on weekends and has been having photoshoots pretty much every other day. She makes time for me though through out the week and I'm really thankful for that. She lets me come to her photoshoots as well. She had a few things with Kendell Jenner as well. That was really fun to witness. I know they have been good friends for some time but that was when we werent together.

Anyways, tonight I'm planning to propose to Y/n tonight and I hope she says yes.

❤︎Y/n's POV❤︎

The past few months have been crazy!!!!
I have been in the studio working on an EP. I have a song coming out soon. My team and I filmed the music video last week. I also have been busy with photoshoots for different brands. Kendell and I have been getting closer than ever with all of the modeling stuff we had to do. I even got closer woth some of the other Kardashians. I have dinner with Avani every Friday just so I see her besides our random run ins at the house. I see Addison alot since she is always with Kourtney. Even though life has been crazy, I have freed up my schedule for the next few days so I can spend time with Vinnie. He is taking me put tonight and I'm really excited.

I need to post my New song promo since I decided for it to come out in 5 days. I have leaked voclas of the song but thats it.

~Instagram Post from the last few months~
(Y/n-Kylie)

~Instagram Post from the last few months~(Y/n-Kylie)

Tagged @Y/n

Tagged @Y/n.Y/l/n
@KendallJenner- Cowgirls ❤️‍🔥
❤️-7.9m 💬-879k

9m 💬-879k