💜Chapter 17💜

💜Third POV

"I would have never expected it, that the greatest hitman would be that young. What's your age again, I can't believe you." Skull said astonished as he took a sip of his juice.

When the hitman heard that, his brows couldn't help but twitch in anger. In those past months, he was able to not get thrilled up for every insult or provoking things that Skull threw at him. But it was also because Skull began to do it less and less. He didn't insult him anymore and was more respectful. The first day Reborn took them to the Cafe, Skull noticed his change and started to think about the way he treated him was unfair in a way.

And this change wasn't between them only, Fon was also getting along with Reborn and Skull. At first their relationship was more superficial, but little by little he was being more genuine.

"As I said I am 23." Reborn repeated as he put down his cup while taking a bite of his cake.

"I also thought you would be older, maybe 30." Fon added as he looked at Reborn with a complicated expression. That expression just made Reborn wonder if he really looked like a middle aged man.

His figure was pretty good, his face was also good looking, a lot of people already flirted with him. Some even tried to get in his pants, but here he was with two people who thought he was an old man.

"I am 22 years old, so I can't say I'm much younger than you. What about you Skull?" Fon asked as he mixed his drinks to make it colder.

When Skull heard Fon's question, he was about to answer due to the relaxing atmosphere but then remembered something. He was supposed to be 19 years old. Despite the fact that he was a young adult in his last life, in this world it didn't change the fact his body was 19.

Skull's silence began to attract Reborn's and Fon's attention. And Skull started to wonder if he should tell them his true age or not. But he knew sooner or later they would eventually find out so what was the point in lying.

"Well, I'm a lot younger than you guys that's for sure." Skull stated as he took another sip while looking away. He didn't felt like meeting those gazes.

"I'm 19 years old but I will be soon 20!" He began to mutter not wanting them to hear but he perfectly knew they could. But when he declared he would be 19 he quickly said it louder.

It was weird. He didn't want them to look at him differently due to him being the youngest of the group. Skull wanted them to still treat him like they did those last months.

The sound of glass shattering could be heard, Skull looked back and saw Fon's shocked expression. It was the first time he let out such a face, while Reborn stayed the same.

"I didn't know you were this young" Fon began to say shocked.

After that, none of them spoke up, background of people in the Cafe talking was now filling the silent atmosphere.

"No wonder you're always that childish. You're still a baby." Reborn said with a mocking smile as he sat closer to him. He then raised his hand to put it on Skull's head, and ruffled gently his hair.

Then a slap could be heard, which was Fon who hit Reborn's hand.

"I hope you won't have any weird ideas in your head Reborn." Fon stated as he looked at Reborn with distrusting eyes.