💜Chapter 3: waiting💜

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

💜Chapter 3

I woke up finding myself lost for a few second before remembering that I had just died.

Now it just felt like I was accepting this fact, I never thought of accepting it that fast neither adapting myself in the dark. Maybe it's because I'm not as emotional as my sister, she always told me that I had a stone heart. Even thought it isn't true, I'm don't have a stone heart I'm just good at hiding my feelings and have some difficulty expressing myself sometimes.

I shifted out a bit from my homemade bed made of cushions, my stomach felt empty and rumbled a bit, I felt hungry. That's new, I always thought that when we were dead, being hungry wouldn't really matter anymore, but I like food so even dead I would still eat.

I can't feel my body, but I can still feel hunger.

What can I say, who say no to good food?

So I sit up from my 'bed' and went to the food menus on the screen.
As clicked on it there was a lot of options and it was hard to choose.

I decided to eat something Japanese because my mom was half Japanese.
So, I chosen some Tuna-mayo onigiri. If you hadn't eat some, then you're missing something, it's so good especially when my mom makes it, then I chose a baumkuchen for the dessert and some milk.

After selecting the food and clicking the 'ok' button, the food appeared in front of me like it did for my plush, and I started to eat.

Damn those were delicious.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

When I finished eating, I decided to check the time I had left.
I wonder what will happens to me, will there be a sort of judgement, like "good" people go to heaven and "bad" people go to hell.
With all the lazy things I did in my life I think I'll most probably end up in hell.

Sloth and pride would be probably my sins.

Right now, I had 32:50:01 hours left. It's a bit long but I didn't have other choices than waiting patiently.

Maybe it's because humans dies everyday so it makes things busiest than it is.

I actually thought of it but humans dies every hours in the world, so how the hell in fanfiction the God that is actually making his world function can meet up with all the dead.
Isn't he just busy?

It must be a mystery, we may never know the answer.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

3 hours passed

I was playing some games on an iPad that I had chosen in the game menus.

It was very boring because I always sucks at games, like wars games I always died first.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

7 hours passed

I got sick of the games on the iPad so I was just playing with my plush.
Making him move and talking as if he was alive. Dad often did it even if I was a grow up teenager, I never got tired on how he made my plush talk, it was so funny.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

9 hours passed

I stopped playing with my plush, I tried some different stories scenario but it didn't worked out well.

It was tiring to wait and do nothing, so I thought sleeping would make the time pass faster.

So I laid down and closed my eyes.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

13 hours passed

I woke up feeling extremely tired as if someone sucked all my energy, I watched how much time I had left.

00:50:01 minutes

But I was too tired to be awake, so I closed my eyes and went to the dreamland one more time.