💜Chapter 11: Small omake 💜

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

💜Here a small omake chapter! I felt bad updating something that had nothing to do with the story.
💜Thus giving false hope for some people.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Omake 1

"Just grab one paper from the box without looking and it will be your present" Luce said as she put the box in front of Verde and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and aspirin.

Verde shrugged and put his hand inside the box, after ruffling a bit from paper to paper he picked one that seemed to appeal him more than the other and pulled it out.
He then looked at what it was written on the paper.

' A free military lesson, could be useful at any moments'

"...." 'That's Lal, she's the only one who could write it' he thought while sighing feeling like regretting winning the paintball game.

"I had everyone write something in each paper to make the present more exiting!" She said while mixing with a spoon the aspirin.

"Can I choose another one?"

"Do what you want but you have to choose one in the end" she said.

He picked another paper and looked at it hoping to have something better.

' One round of monopoly with real money'

"....Definitely not"

He choose another one.

' A lesson of dodging bullet while being attached to a tree~'

"....Another lesson even more dangerous than before..." He said while putting his glasses up, he then looked at the box with some disturbed expression, he took a deep breath and took another paper.

' A lesson of meditation for the all day'

"I think it's the least horrible between all those supposedly 'present'" he said as he took the last paper from the box.

'Being left alone the whole fucking day.'

"I'll take this one" he declared without hesitation, he was about to get out of the room but not before showing the paper to Luce.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Omake 2

"Now that the game is finished, can I ask you why you brought this weird rectangular thing with you?" Lal asked once again to Skull.

"Google maps"

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Omake 3

"What are those?" Reborn asked

"Those are my arms." Skull said

"No what's in your arms you small bean sprout." He said a bit annoyed.

"I got it from a nice nurse, I said I needed some and she gave them to me"

"It doesn't explain what are the bags in your arms" he retorted.

"Wonderful full night diapers for old man of course!" He said cheerfully.

"I'll kill you"

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮