💜Chapter 4: rebirth💜

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

💜Chapter 4

After my long nap, I woke up with the feeling of being naked, strangely I wasn't cold or anything, on the contrary I was like surrounded by a warm liquid as if I was taking a bath.

The weird thing was that I couldn't see anything, well it's not like I became blind but it was more by fear of having water inside my eyes and actually going blind.
I didn't even felt like breathing but I thought it was a normal thing since I was dead.
Strangely, everything around me had disappeared. I couldn't feel the cushions under me or the blanket, even my plush disappeared.

It was quite comfortable being in here, I was not hungry and not cold.

And guess what?
I had to jinx myself...

Suddenly, I felt something was odd, as if what surrounded me was changing and pushing me somewhere, like a force pulling me up.
Then there was a cold air brushing against my skin, as if a path was up my head, and a second later my whole body was in the cold.

I felt someone holding me, but right now my lungs were burning and I was freezing, so I cried very loudly. After some time of suffering I heard a muffled voice saying:

"Congrats! It's a healthy boy!"

"Isn't it a bit too soon to know it?"

"Aw shut up"

As they were arguing I was still crying and freezing, then I felt like being passed to someone else.
This person bathed me and dispose things that were glued on my skin like slime, it really felt weird for a teenager to be bathed by an adult. After that they dried me up and clothed me in something warm which I was grateful, I didn't felt like freezing anymore so I stopped crying. I was impressed that I could cry that much and loudly.

After that, they handed me to someone else for the second time.
This time, this person cradled me which I intelligently guessed It was my new mother.

"So have you chosen a name for our baby boy?"

"Yeah Skull"

Hey that's a pretty cool name I say.

"..."

"Okay so Cherep!"

That one cool too I guess.

"Why...Skull was good!"

I felt very sleepy even if I slept before, must be baby things....

"Cherep means skull, so it's the same thing!"

"Great"

"Look! He got some purple butterfly birthmark on his hand, it's so cute"

"And some sort of birthmark on his chest as well? It seems like a bullet wound"

"You're right! If we look closely it does look like a bullet wound"

"My poor baby, it's your mother's messed up mind that made you like this TT^TT"