~•3•~

~•~

The front door beeped as Jiwoo put in a code, Y/n totally wasn't peaking over his shoulder trying to figure out what is was....

They stepped inside, it was cleaner than Y/n's home had ever been. A few cats lied on the sofa, alongside a white cat with black stripes, it was odd looking. "Oh yeah! These are the other cats I told you about!" Jiwoo beamed with joy, he had never had a friend before, it was so new to him.

"Woah! Can I please pet them." Y/n said, very determined to touch the cats fluffy fur. They each nuzzled up against his hand before trotting up to Leo. He mewed before sniffing them as well.

The two boys watched as the kittens played with the two larger cats. "Looks like their getting along well." Y/n pointed out, glad they haven't killed each other yet.

"You know I was kinda expecting them to get along, they are really swe--"

Ding dong

"Who could that be this late..." Jiwoo walked to the door before looking at the camera. "Well that's weird, no one's there."

Y/n got up as well and peaked through the window, indeed, there was not a living soul out there. "Maybe it was a ding-dong ditcher?"

"I mean, I guess? What else would it be Haha?" He said, nervously. "Hey maybe I should go now, it's getting kinda late."

Jiwoo glanced at his phone, checking the time. "Oh jeez is it. I'll see you later!"

The front do slammed behind Y/n as he began walking towards his house. Leo was once again, behind him. "Well I guess I can take myself out of the no friend zone now." Leo meowed.

The night was brisk, the cold winds chilled through Y/n's body. But he was smiling, he had made a new friend. The young vampire felt warm inside, would Jiwoo not like him if he found out..?

~~~~~•~~~~~

Jiwoo sighed, slumping on the floor. "Hehe...."

"Why the hell are you smiling for weirdo?" Kayden said, he was glaring at a few of the kittens as the jumped on his back.

"Im glad I made a friend...I haven't in a while."

"The power I sense from him is....weird" Jiwoo snapped his head towards the cat.

"P-power? What do you mean?"

Kayden sighed. "The power I sensed from him I haven't felt it before".

"Do you think he's awakened too?"

"Most likely, be careful around him for the time being." Jiwoo sighed and got back to playing with his cats.

~~~~~~•~~~~~~

Y/n decided to take a late night walk, leaving his baby at home. The stars were out, almost reminding him of the times he and his father would point out the constellations The h/c-ette smiled to himself.

"There's venus N/n! " He pointed his finger up in the darkened sky.

"It's so bright.." Y/n mumbled, squinting his big e/c orbs at it. "I wanna go there someday! With you papa!" His mouth curled up into a big smile. His father couldn't help but pull the dear boy into his arms.
"It's pretty hot there, won't you get burned to a crisp?" A voice said behind them. "Mama!" Y/n crawled out of the strong man's arms before running into his mother's leg. "Well I won't! I'm big and strong like...like...John Cena!" His father chuckled but stopped when a life threatening glare was sent his way. "Ahem....t-hats good buddy.." his mother ruffled his hair.

~~~~~~•~~~~~~

Y/n sighed and continued walking down the sidewalk. The tapping of his shoes were the only noise that could be heard. Upon turning a corner he smelled a smell he wouldn't want to, especially out in the streets....

blood