~•19•~

"The hell....?"

"That hurt." Y/n stared at the smaller teen in his shriveled state as he began to stand, grunting in obvious pain. Inhyuk was a little impressed as Jiwoo rose his hands back into defense. Jisuk huffed in annoyance, "Tch, Ill talk to you later loner." He stomped back towards his opponent and just like that, Jiwoo was gone.

In the blink of an eye he was already fist to face with Jisuk who had been caught off guard. Jisuk narrowly dodged it, swiftly dodging the rest. As Jiwoo continued to bomb Jisuk with missed hits Y/n couldn't help but be a little impressed. He was proud that his bestie didn't go down that easily.

The trio whatched at the two danced around the room, exchanging hits. Jiwoo hit, alot. You could barely see it but each small movement of his was auctally alot. He was packing at least 10 hits each time he swung. Jisuk didn't put up with this however and earned his own share of punches none of them hit the later tho as he remained untouched.

"Whoa! Jiwoo's moves are so fluid. Since his awakened ability is speed, his moves are beyond impressive." Y/n glanced up at Inhyuk asked how gawked at Jiwoo, whatching his every move like a hawk.

"ALL YOU HAVE IS SPEED YOU JERK!!" Y/n was a bit startled at the sudden outburst of the angry teen. Now worrying for his friends safety. Jisuk started up his power, wind swirli his arms, readying himself to make an attack.

[Time skip. Yeah my like first time skip sorta thing. Sorry I'm lazy]

Knock knock

Jiwoo slowly lifted his head, a small grunt escaping his lips as it clearly pained him to move even an inch. He glanced over at the door, seeing a familiar face behind it. "Y/n..? You can come in."

The door slid open, Y/n standing just on the other side, holding a plastic bag. "Jiwoo! Are you feeling better? I tried to come the other day but the nurses said you'd be out for awhile." Jiwoo let out a nervous laugh, "Yeah haha. I guess I went a bit to overboard with this fight don't you think?"

Y/n made his way to the hospital bed, "Hey now, It's not your fault Jisuk's a dick. Besides, you did the best you could and still beat his ass." Jiwoo smiled at his friends kind (ish) words. "Thank you by the way."

"Huh? For what?" Y/n placed down the plastic bag, "Standing up for me when Jisuk said those things. I really do owe you." Jiwoo fiddled with his hands a bit, "C'mon, fighting that hog was enough for me. God you should have seen the look on his face when you hit I'm that hard. Still makes me laugh." Y/n said, chuckling at the thought.

Jiwoo began to open his mouth but was cut off by the door gliding open. "I knew you'd be awa- oh Y/n's here too." They both turned to see Inhyuk standing in the door frame, just behind him Jiyoung stood. "Mr. Inhyuk!" Jiwoo blurted out happily. Y/n gave him a quick nod before relaxing down in one of the chairs.

"Jiwoo how are you feeling? You were out for a bit." Inhyuk began to explain to him, "huh? How long was I out for?"

"Two days." The two glanced over at Y/n who was picking at the dirt under his nails, listening into the conversation. "Wow! That long?" Jiwoo had his jaw hanging open in shock. "Yes, you fractured 5 ribs and 4 more have cracks in them."

Y/n visibly perked up, "Really?" Jiwoo asked once more. "Ontop of that you also have bruises and abrasions all over your body." Inhyuk continued listing the teens injury's as the later only gawked as the list went on.

As for Y/n, who was now paying close attention to the conversation, his presence just being noticed by Jiyoung who had being keeping to herself the whole time. He could only sit there uncomfortably as Jiyoung continued glancing back at him curiously. "What about Jisuk? I'm worried I hurt him badly." He frown at the thought of hurting the outraging teen.

"Don't worry Jiwoo I'm sure you didn't hurt him on the outside as much as you hurt him on the inside."

"Y/n that's mean." Jiwoo said, looking at him. "Wow I auctally can't believe you just said that." Y/n scoffed. "Anyways, Jisuk is just fine, just some minor bruising and scratches."

"That's a relief." A silence rushed over them before Inhyuk glanced down at the fat cat, heat rushing to his face as he tried to fight the urge. "Jiwoo?" Y/n turned to Jiyoung as she started speaking alone with Jiwoo. "Have you heard of the name Kayden?"

Jiwoo began to feel under pressure at the question. He didn't want to lie to Jiyoung though he had. "Who, who is Kayden?" He stuttered out. "You really don't know who Kayden is?" Jiyoung questioned, not fully believing his response. "Yes....it's a name I've never heard before."

"I see..." Jiyoung slowly let out, glancing down at the cat. "Then may I ask...what's that cat's name?" Jiwoo began to sweat at the sudden question. The familiar nervous feeling washing over him.

"Name...?"

Jiwoo quickly glanced around the room, trying to remember the name he told Y/n a while ago.

"His name is Ca-"

"-Son nitrate" Y/n said, cutting Jiwoo short as he finished his sentence for him.