~•18•~

"Alright Jiwoo, Jisuk. When the buzzer rings it indicates the start of the spar. You are then free too--" Inhyuk started but was later cut off, "yeah yeah I already know let's just get this over with so I can beat this punk." Y/n sighed at Jisuk's remark as he stood along Inhyuk and Jiyoung's side.

If he had to be honest, the place was huge. Of course it had to be. Awakened ones trained and sparred there and judging by the material, they were strong.

Y/n just stood in deep thought as Inhyuk hollered at the tsundere. Just moment's prior the same teen arrived later than the time the spar was supposed to start. Y/n was expecting this from the pure personality of him. However now, at this very moment, he regrets coming at all.

The male felt as if his ear were bleeding out. Maybe he'll be deaf forever? "That's enough" The only female in the room said, pushing a few loose strand's of hair behind her ear. "R-right I apologize." Inhyuk nervously rubbed his nape, along with Jisuk.

"Hey Jiwoo... Since you've been doing this special training you say. You think you can beat me?" Sweat rolled down Jiwoo's neck. He may have prepared for this day but what if the training wasn't enough? He wasn't planning on beating Jisuk anyway with the experience he has. But, even being told he was one of the strongest of his age, he was prepared to go down.

"Inhyuk it's getting late let's start this already!" He turned around quickly, shouting at the elder. A heavy sigh escaped his lips "Are you ready Jiwoo?" Inhyuk asked in confirmation in which the later responded with a quick 'yes'. "The spar will start on the third beep."

Beep

Beep

Beep!

Jiwoo quickly braces himself for the impact of Jisuk's power, also powering up his own. Before he could react tho, Jisuk was right beside him. With a swift motion he delivered a hard hit on Jiwoo's side. With another thrust of his fist, Jiwoo was hurled across the floor from another hard hit. A loud bang rung throughout the building, startling Y/n. He expected this much power from Jisuk.

What really made him angry though was the giggling from Jisuk. What right did he have to simply luagh at someone's fate? "Is that all there is? Even after all that training?" More laughs erupted from his smirked lips.

The little bitch turned on his heel, "This was way to easy after I made the time to come." He turned towards Y/n "Sorry, he's just weak. I mean it's unfortunate, even you two came to whatch." Y/n curled his fingers into fists, he just wanted to hit him, hard. "Wow you must be pretty insecure to talk about someone like that. You wanna talk about it?" The vampire said with sarcasm, pouting his bottom lip.

Clear anger rose in Jisuk's eyes as he glared at him. "What's with the attitude you little bitch?" He scowled at Y/n's remark. "What up with yours? Got a stick up your ass or something?" He chuckled at his own words, finding his reaction amusing. "Come here you little-" Jisuk was cut off by small grunts coming from behind him.

(A/n, I thought all my readers deserved a chapter. Though I am sorry for how short it is, I never planned to be so set back by it however school starts for me very soon and I have just gotten my vaccine and have not been feeling very well. Only a small headache so don't worry about me. THANKS FOR READING.)