~•28•~

"So um, Y/n....?"

"Yeah?"

"...your hair looks kinda...."

Sitting down at his desk Y/n made a confused face, looking up at his auburn-headed friend. "Kinda what?" He responded. It had been at least a week since he fought Lucian, not going to school or out during the short time period.

"Different...?" Jiwoo grimaced, lying through his teeth.

The black thorned crown seemed to have stopped working on the teen each time he put it on to revert his hair and eyes back to their original color. So he did what he could to cover up the brightly colored eyes and hair.

Picking out a realistic wig wasn't easy, especially with the odd looks he got when he shopped. The e/c colored contacts were easy on the other hand as he just simply ordered them off of Amazon.

"Different? Different how, does it look bad?" Y/n touched his hair, feeling around for any strands of vibrant white hair poking out.

"No, No! Of course not! It's just..." Jiwoo looked over his hair again, "Nevermind, it looks great!" He smiled, giving two awkward thumbs up.

"So um, you've been gone for quite a while huh Y/n?" Jiwoo's question startled Y/n a bit. Biting the inside of his cheek, he forced himself to answer as best as he could.

"Yeah I guess I have. Sorry about that bud, I was just uh... working...?" His response came out more as question, confusing the other male.

"Really? You, working? You really do slip lies right off your tongue now don't ya?" A familiar cocky voice brought Jiwoo and Y/n's heads over to the white haired boy. Behind them with a large grin, Jisuk stood smugly with his hands deep in his pockets.

"So where have you been? I don't think anyone's gonna believe that shitty of a lie." Jisuk cocked his eyebrow, waiting for an answer from Y/n.

"Even if I was lying I would never tell you. Plus we're not even freinds what the hell are you doing here?" Y/n looked him up and down with a disgusted look.

"Oh fuck off, and what's with the hair? Your really taking up on this clown persona huh?" The pureblood stayed silent, staring up at Jisuk with a deadpanned face.

"Can you make a balloon poodle for me?"

Y/n sighed, leaning back in his seat. "Oh what you gonna ignore me now?'

"..."

"YOU ASSHOLE ANSWER ME!" Jisuk shouted, suddenly pulling Y/n closer by the shoulders with a firm grip.

Y/n kept a plain face as he was shook back and forth by an angry child that was screaming profanities at him. Jiwoo nervously watched the scene play out between the two.

"JISUK!"

Stopping his movements, Jisuk fell silent as he looked the teachers way. It took evey nerve in his body to drop what he was doing and leave which Y/n found quite humorous.

"What an asshole..." Y/n quietly mumbled as he whatched Jisuk finally leaved.

~~•~~

"And your sure that's him?"

Back in the tall building of Shinwa, Inhyuk and Jiyoung replayed the same security footage over and over.

"No doubt. Same face, nose, and eye shape." Inhyuk explained to the chairwoman who squinted her eyes to get a better look at the high-quality paused video I front of her.