~•17•~

~~~~~~~~

This isnt akward at all.....Y/n sat in the backseat of Inhyuks car next to Jiwoo. His fat cat sat in-between them, glaring at Y/n. It was to quiet. Too quiet...

The brakes squealed as they halted the vehicle to a stop. Y/n huffed as he slowly opened the car door, stepping out right after. The car-door slammed shut following the two other doors. "Here we are." Inhyuk headed towards the doors. Y/n and Jiwoo looked up at the building in awe. It was very well built alone with a bunch of windows to top it all off.

~~~~

"Hey Y/n....I truly am sorry. This isn't something I can just tell someone I barley know." Jiwoo walked up the stairs, Y/n right next to him.

"No, I get it. I to am very sorry that I eves dropped. It was wrong of me." Jiwoo looked down at his shoes. "I get it if your disappointed in me. But I won't let you being an awakened one stop us from being friends."

A small smile creeped onto Y/n's face soon making it's way to Jiwoo's, "Thank you for being such a good friend Y/n." Jiwoo turned his head back forward.

"Wow....." Jiwoo stared at the interior design as they made it to the top of the stairs. Inhyuk turned to face the door that was placed just at the top.

He rose his hand and knocked on the door, "Jiyoung I have brought Jiwoo and Y/n"

An akward silence drifted over them before a response was heard for the other side of the door, "Come in please."  Inhyuk slowly swung the door open, stepping aside for Jiwoo and
Y/n to enter.

Y/n glanced down at Jiwoo, he was nervous. It was very obvious he was, sweat ran down his neck and it was painfully obvious how tightly he help onto that cat. Y/n looked around the room before his eyes landed on a beautiful young women. This must be Jiyoung, he thought. She looked very strong just judging by her appearance. And to be honest, Y/n was a bit threatened by her.

"Huh?" Jiwoo stared at Jiyoung with wide eyes. What was he so surprised about? Y/n thought. "What is it Jiwoo?" Inhyuk asked. "That person is the chairwoman there?" Inhyuk glanced at her before answering, "Yes. Is there a problem?"

"Huh...? Oh, No. I just expected the chairwoman to be someone older...." Inhyuk gently smiled at him.

The sound of heels clacking brought their attention back to Jiyoung. She strode over to the two, glancing at them both.

"Nice to meet you. I am Jiyoung Yoo of Shinwa."

So this is Jisuk's sister huh? They look alike but their definitely not the same personality wise.
Y/n glanced around the room. It's just as I expected, a large office, well furnished. It smells like the perfume Jiyoung is wearing. It isn't to strong although it was still pleasant.

"Yes....I'm Jiwoo Seo." Y/n glanced at his friends flushed face. He was sweating profusely.

Jiyoung turned a bit towards Y/n, "And you must be Y/n."

He looked her up and down before giving a small wave, "Indeed, nice to meet you."

"Can I have a word with you in private?"

This startled Y/n, along with Jiwoo. An uneasy feeling settling in his gut. "Of course." Inhyuk lead Jiwoo out the door, Y/n watched as they disappeared around the corner.

"Please take a seat, there's no need to be nervous." Jiyoung said, motioning to a group of chairs and couch's. Y/n took a seat across from Jiyoung, she seemed to be studying him. His sweaty palms, the slight bounce in his leg, she carefully observed him.

Needless to say, it was extremely akward. Not a single word was exchanged in the past 3 minutes. They just sat there, Jiyoung looking down at a few papers she was holding while
Y/n gazed around the room.

He looked back at Jiyoung as he heard the papers being placed down. That's when she finally spoke.

"I'm sorry for any confusion this has caused. But seems you have falling into this by your own hands."

"Yes, and I apologize. I guess I just stuck my nose in something I shouldn't have." He fiddled with hands. "It really is fine though. Jiwoo needed a friend like you to keep him company. Though it would have been hard to keep the fact that he was an awakened."

"I guess that is true."