《 The Mission 》

TW: Slight cursing, small fight
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Quackity gazed at his reflection which was currently a blue tracksuit with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of dark grey–almost black, pants.

Fixing the beanie on top of his head, he gave a grin at his mirrored self.

"My man, I'd be looking sexy."

Clicking his tongue out of amusement and turned away from the mirror and towards his bedroom's door.

"Better hope that this mission is easy, if not—oh well," he shrugged despite a mental voice in his head saying not to do this.

Quackity quickly left his room after picking up his sword that was on the dresser beside the door.

'Dream didn't tell me much about the hybrid except for the fact that this hybrid has a weakness to water but resistant to anything related to fire... So I'm stuck between a blaze and a magma cube for the lava mob part.'

Quackity walked down the stairs to the first floor of the building he currently worked in.

The co-workers ignored the weirdly dressed male as he left the building for his mission to capture an enderman plus something hybrid.

"The report said he was found living in the snow biome nearby... Thing is, how should I catch him? There's rope but he might have an ender pearl to pearl out of it. I didn't bring any cuffs which I'm an idiot for forgetting but I can't just go back... Hm," Quackity spoke out loud as he raised a hand up to his chin with a thoughtful look on his face.

"I do believe that Dream did say something about this hybrid being quite strong due to the injuries he conjured on his way back... Although, if there's a weakness, I should find it."

The male knew that the snow biome was just miles away but took his time walking since he didn't want to rush.

"Soft spot for children... Didn't the smiley dude say something about the hybrid had a soft spot towards children? Which means—"

A wide grin and an evil glint appeared in his eyes.

"If this hybrid has a child with him, then that means... HAHAHAHA! I can use that towards my advantage!!" Quackity laughed out as if he wasn't already crazy.

Calming down his laughter, a wicked smile crossed the male's lips as he stared ahead into nothingness.

"Oh don't worry, Schlatt. I'll get you your new puppet that you can play marionette with."

A British brunette looked over at his best friend in worry.

It was as if he knew something that the dirty blonde male had done something really bad within just a week.

"Dream?" He spoke up with furrowed eyebrows, a white pair of glasses laying upon in his fluffy locks.

Dream seemed to snap out of something as he looked over.

"George? What is it?" The dirty blonde male asked, confused.

George walked over and sat down beside Dream and snatched the other's hands up, holding them.

"Dream, you can trust me you know?" George gently said.

Dream bit the inside of his cheek as he nodded his head, "Yeah."

"Then tell me, what's been going on inside your head the past few days. "

A deep sigh left the male's lips.

"Remember that hybrid I told you about?" Dream began.

This piped George's attention.

"The one that almost caused a life?" George questioned.

Dream hummed.

"Yeah, what about it?" George continued to ask.

"Well, I might have told Schlatt about him..." Dream murmured.

George's body froze right then and there.

"What the hell, Dream!? What were you thinking?!" George gasped out in disbelief and disappointment towards the other.

Dream retrieved his hands back and clenched them into fists.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Dream shouted as his body trembled.

"You do realize that Sapnap is a hybrid too, right? You didn't send him off to Schlatt when you first met him!" George exclaimed.

Dream gritted his teeth in anger.

"I know, I'm a fucking idiot, George! I didn't know what I was thinking!! The hybrid was our fucking age and I decided to be a bitch due to jealousy and gave Schlatt the information to use him as a damn puppet!" Dream snapped.

George narrowed his eyes at the younger before him.

"You'll have to fix your mistake sooner or later, Dream, and you will have to do it by yourself since you're the one that caused all of this." George hissed.

Dream scowled as he turned away from the older.

George got up onto his feet and left the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

Dream lowered his head onto the table and felt tears drip down his cheeks and hit the table underneath him.

"I'm a fucking idiot... A voice in my head told me not to do it, he was just like Sapnap, but I ignored it due to the jealousy I held of someone that was possibly better than me..."

The sound of glass shattering was heard as Dream threw an empty glass at the wall that was once filled with water not too long ago.

Quackity gazed at the snow biome before him and smiled brightly.

Quackity was clearly excited to meet the hybrid that would be a great help in the near future.

Even if this hybrid couldn't teleport, they'll be able to find many more ways that can make the hybrid even more useful than it already is.

"Here I come, fellow hybrid."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•