《 Locked In Prison 》

Tw: angst, cursing
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Tommy rubbed his hands together as he stared ahead.

He knew that this was a bad idea.

Why?

It's because he had come up with the stupidest idea on seeing Dream.

The one and only Dream who was currently locked up in prison due to his evil deeds.

His blue eyes lowered down to the ground as he rethought his plan over.

All he wanted to do is talk to Dream and leave.

Simple as that.

Looking back up, the blonde made eye contact with the prison's entrance right in front of him.

The entrance of the prison introduced a nether portal inside.

Biting the inside of his cheek, he entered the building without a second thought.

Taking in a deep breath, Tommy entered the portal which teleported him straight into the prison.

It brought him into a room that was decorated with things like quarts and even more obsidian.

"You can come into the prison now," Sam's voice echoed through the speaker–that could be seen in a corner.

"Uh, okay."

Stepping through the portal once more, Tommy entered the prison for real this time.

The blonde made eye contact with the creeper hybrid that was currently wearing full enchanted netherite armor.

"Sam!" Tommy greeted cheerfully as he headed over to Sam.

"Hey Tommy," Sam greeted back.

"Hey, what's up?" Tommy asked with a grin slipping onto his lips.

"Nothing much," Sam answered.

"Hey Sam, how are you?" The blonde continued to ask for a third time.

"I'm good, how are you?" The creeper hybrid asked.

"I'm good. Let's go into prison. I'm quite excited today, this is my last time," Tommy states.

"Well, you kind of know the ordeal now," Sam points out.

"Not like sharing," Tommy mumbled out loud.

Sam nodded his head, "Yeah, I gotta ask you some questions, okay?"

"Oh, still?" Tommy sighed.

"Um, when was the last time that you visited the prison?" Sam asked as he read the questions.

"A bit ago," Tommy simply answered after thinking for a few seconds.

"What does that mean?" The creeper hybrid questioned.

"Like a while back," Tommy replied with furrowed eyebrows.

"Are we talking for a week? Two weeks?" Sam hummed.

"A month ago," the blonde answered with a sigh.

"Okay," Sam murmured as he wrote the answer into the book he was holding.

Sam glanced up at the blonde for a few seconds, "Where is your place of residence currently located?"

"My home over there–down yonder, the hotel, the BigInnit hotel, Sam," the blonde replied–pointing in the direction of where his house was located.