《 Regret 》

Tw: angst, mention of abuse (A/N: I DO NOT CONDONE OR ACCEPT ANY TYPE OF ABUSE OR ABUSE VIOLENCE, THIS IS JUST FOR THE STORY WHICH WILL ONLY POP UP IN THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE EXIT IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS STUFF.)
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

There was one thing that Punz didn't want to tell the other.

The one thing that broke many before the (H/c)ette.

It was abuse.

It didn't matter which kind but it was mostly emotional and physical abuse.

Punz knew that he was an idiot.

An idiot that wouldn't be able to make up an apology since it was probably already too late within just a day.

Schlatt would do anything to get a puppet for his use.

The brunette wrapped his arms on top of his knees before placing his forehead on top of it.

A small frown had decorated their owner's lips as he gazed down at the cold floor beneath his legs.

Silence was the only thing that could be heard except for the gentle breathing of the brunette.

Small tears seemed to peek out at the corner of Punz's eyes as he clenched his hands into fists.

He knew that he was the idiot in this situation.

An idiot that knew he wouldn't ever receive an 'it's alright' and 'it's okay' for the stuff he had pulled.

Tears started dripping down Punz's cheeks as his breath hitched a bit as he clenched his eyes tight shut.

The liquid just continued to go down his cheeks as he tried to rub them away on his arms.

'I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, (M/n)... Please, I just want you to forgive me... Just once...'

Dream sipped on the bottle of water as he stared ahead with a blank stare on his face.

His mind was currently racing with many thoughts crossing it.

And he knew the reason why too.

It was because of him that the (H/c)ette would become a puppet.

A puppet of mass destruction in a way to put down simply.

Schlatt would do anything and Dream meant ANYTHING just to get a perfect puppet.

A loud deep sigh left Dream's lips as they placed the water bottle onto the wooden table beside him before stuffing his face into the bed for a few seconds before rolling onto his back and looking up at the ceiling.

He ran a hand through his hair before slipping the rest of his mask off and tossed it to the side.

The dirty blonde was clearly ticked off at something or someone.

And well, he was ticked off at himself.

He could feel the heaviness on his shoulders and heart.

The male released an annoyed groan past his lips as he reached up another hand and gripped at his locks.

"I really am an idiot... I gave him to Schlatt. When I met Sapnap I didn't do anything to him, so why did I do something this time?" He whispered.

Green eyes glazed over with unshed tears.

"Now he has gone through abuse...just so Schlatt can get what he wants, like what an actual villain would probably do..." He continued to whisper.

"Is it even possible to save him now, or is it too late?" The dirty blonde murmured as he released his grip on his hair before allowing an arm to cover his eyes.

"It's probably too late, but there's probably a possibility..."

Dream released a shaky sigh.

"I'll find a way to fix my mistakes, but I'll have to plan it first."

Phil glanced at the remaining three children in the house.

Wilbur and Tommy were already broken-hearted but when they heard that Techno left, it had broken them even more.

Tubbo was quietly playing with a bee plush that he had found throughout the box of gifts, realizing that it was from the (H/c)ette when they went shopping.

Phil gazed at the glass of water in his hands, his reflection staring back up at him.

Wings laid comfortably around his shoulders despite the fact of them looking heavy.

A frown decorated the older male's lips as his eyebrows scrunched up a bit.

He could remember all the good and bright times when the family were all together.

Techno would always make sure to keep near the taller teen whenever the voices got too much for him.

The pinkette would even allow the other to braid his hair.

Tommy would cling onto the (H/c)ette whenever the said male would take a single step into the house which would indicate the older being tackled down into a hug.

Wilbur would usually ask for help whenever he couldn't think of his lyrics for the music he was writing.

Phil couldn't lie, he saw the (H/c)ette as another son ever since they were introduced into their lives just a few months ago.

Phil lifted the glass up to his lips, watching as his hand trembled and shook before taking a sip of the water as a single tear went down his cheeks.

Quackity had left Schlatt after being told to leave and go inside to finish some paperwork.

Currently inside of his room and office, the beanie male held a pen between his fingers as he dazed off into the distance.

The pen unconsciously being twirled.

'Was it really a good idea to do this? Punz is right, I only listen to Schlatt and his rules while he ignores mine.'

Quackity snapped out of his dazed state and looked over at the certain dresser.

The dresser that held something special to both Schlatt and the scientists in this building.

His eyes then landed on a blank single piece of paper.

'I know what I gotta do.'

The male snatched the piece of paper and started to write a letter to someone.

Or more like two people instead of one.

'I hope that they'll save both of them...'

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•