《 Welcome Home, Your Highness 》

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

A teen girl–one with an unknown age, could be seen sitting in front of a fainted (H/c)ette.

Despite being a Goddess, she looked nothing like one since she was wearing modern day clothing.

However, a flower crown could be seen delicately placed on top of her head.

As the Goddess of Nature, this one was currently curious of the hybrid that had randomly appeared in her forest; despite knowing who summoned them there.

A small groan captured the girl's attention as she tilted her head with a confused look.

(E/c) eyes could be seen behind the squinted (S/c) eye lids.

"Hello there," she greeted with a bright smile on her lips.

The owner of the (E/c) hues made eye contact with the other's own pair with a look of confusion crossing their face.

The girl laughed softly in amusement as she got up onto her feet and held out a hand.

(M/n) blinked several times but took the younger's hand and helped himself up with the other's help.

"Who...are you?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

The girl turned around by spinning on the ball of her foot, looking away from the revived (H/c)ette behind her.

"I'll tell you soon, 'kay?" She replied with an amused smile on her lips as her dark colored eyes stared up at the sky.

(M/n) went up to the girl's side, trying to figure out who the other was.

"Do you know where you are?" The Goddess finally asked, looking over at the (H/c)ette with a raised eyebrow.

(M/n) shook his head, "No."

A small frown slipped onto the other's lips, "Of course you don't."

This just confused the (H/c)ette even more.

"What do you mean?" (M/n) asked, rubbing his hands together so that he could hopefully get rid of the coldness that spread throughout his hands to his arms.

"Seeing as you were revived by a human named Dream–instead of being brought to him you were brought here instead," the Goddess tried her best to explain in the simplest terms that she could think of.

(M/n)'s eyebrows furrowed a bit but nodded his head in understanding despite still being confused.

The duo started their journey down a gravel path that led them further into the forest.

"Death really decided to create you, huh? In a way, your her husband's biological child...just you were created by her powers of being a Goddess," the girl chirped as she intertwined her hands behind her back.

"I don't understand these names. That was Techno," (M/n) sighed heavily.

The girl laughed softly as she nodded her head in understanding.

"Death's real name is Kristin. Her husband goes by the name of Phil," she answered with a grin slipping onto her lips.

(E/c) eyes widened a bit at this information that their owner had just been given.

"Phil's married to a Goddess? Gosh," he choked out in disbelief.

The swaying leaves and vines danced in the wind as the cold air rushed by them.

The girl came to a stop in front of a flowing river which made the (H/c)ette nearly skid to a stop.

Sitting down, the Goddess sat criss-cross and pat lightly on the spot in front of her, urging the other to sit as well.

(M/n) sat down and stared into the water in confusion.

His reflection stared right back.

(E/c) hues gleamed and shivered with both shock and disbelief.

The Goddess smile in amusement as she rocked back and forth, "Like your new look?"

(M/n) looked a lot different then the time that he was alive.

From the tips of his fingers to his forearms; he was covered in dragon scales which were dark grey–almost black with a tint of purple and (S/f/c) hue.

It reminded him of the colors that an ender dragon would have.

Sharp claws had replaced his nails indicating that more of his dragon self had taken over.

Huge reptile wings laid curled up onto his back with a long (F/c) and dark grey-black scaly tail with a fluffy (H/c) tuff of fur that could be seen at the end of the tail that he too was accompanied with.

If he looked close enough, he would be able to see marking underneath his eyes which reminded him of purple flames or embers from the breath of a dragon; flying and swirling about.

His new look had made him become what his father used to look like when the other was still alive.

Despite his new changes, he also made a connection that he would be able to change himself back to what he originally looked like if he wanted to or not.

Confusion slipped onto (M/n)'s face as he placed his hand into the water before hissing as he jerked backwards at the fact that he was burnt by the water.

The Goddess laughed softly at the male beside her.

"Your hair is the same (H/c) but how do I explain it? It's like you have (S/h/c) streaks through your hair," she hummed as she brought a finger up to her chin with a thoughtful look.

(M/n) narrowed his eyes upon the other figure beside him.

"Just who are you?" He asked, wanting to finally know who the Goddess beside him was.

The Goddess smiled in mischief, "Well my dear king. People call me Lanu, but you?"

The Goddess made full eye contact with the other.

"You may call me Lani, the Goddess of Nature. Welcome home, your highness."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•