《 Pogtopia and Techno 》

Tw: light cursing
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Tubbo was seen sitting on a bench right beside a music box with a shocked and blank expression.

He had heard what Punz had said.

And boy was he in disbelief but full with pure excitement and happiness.

(M/n) was alive!

Despite not seeing his face since he was in the back, he could remember those (H/c) locks anywhere.

"He really is alive," he whispered out as a small smile slipped onto his lips.

"Haha! He's alive, he's actually alive!" Tubbo cried out with relief.

Tears slipped down his cheeks as happiness spread through his body at this news that he had repeated.

"I have to tell Tommy and Wilbur!" He told himself as he gazed up at the sky and the clouds.

(M/n) walked down the stone staircase while lightly tugging the hood even more forward so that it wouldn't fall off his head and show the small group of people his face.

His (E/c) hues glowed underneath his hood giving a bit of light but of course the owner blinked, which caused them to disappear.

The left eye seemed to glitch in and out of existence, replacing the (E/c) eye with the Eye of Ender for a quick second before glitching back to (E/c).

The (H/c)ette's eyes seemed to capture Wilbur's figure causing him to let out a low whistle.

This made the said brunette look over and saw his and Tommy's savior.

"It's you! Sorry I couldn't thank you back there, we were in a-um, strange predicament, but thank you," Wilbur thanked.

(M/n) nodded his head, "No problem."

Wilbur gave a smile at the other before holding a hand out, "I'm Wilbur Soot, please call me Wilbur."

(M/n) lifted a hand and shook Wilbur's own hand, "(F/n)."

The sound of a throat clearing was heard causing the two to look over.

"Oh- Oh! Sorry about that, Techno."

The brunette had apologized to the pig brute hybrid that currently had long pink locks of hair trailing down their back.

Wilbur stepped back, "Techno, this is (F/n). (F/n), this is Techno."

The two hybrids gazed at each other in silence before shaking their hands.

A spark seemed to meet with each other.

Their eyes widened a bit before neutralizing again.

It was as if they knew each other or something.

But only time would know, of course.

Techno turned his attention to the brunette beside him, "You have new clothes."

"I'm out of that filthy suit, I didn't wash it once, I'll be honest with you, Techno."

Techno's eyebrows scrunched up a bit, "That's concerning."

The trio started walking down the now poorly made staircase that had turned fully into cobblestone this time.

"Anyways, let me show you the farm," Techno states.

Wilbur laughed a bit.

(M/n) deadpanned at the two as he and Wilbur were led into an underground farm that was spacious.