《 A/n 》

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Alright, so Wolf here. I am here to thank you all for spending the last ten(?) months of reading this! And to talk about the future of this account.

Thank you all for still sticking to this book despite the weekly updates disappearing and popping up literally every month instead.

I was honestly tempted to end this book at almost sixty-nine chapters and this author's note, but plans have changed.

I wanna speak about why there hasn't been a sequel published as of yet or if there's gonna be a sequel at all.

Well, yes. There will be a sequel but I wanna switch somethings up on my account.

I have made an Aot fanfic as of currently. Why? Because I have found myself slipping back into that fandom somehow ^-^;

What does this mean for the sequel though?:

I'll still write it but I wanna write one book at a time, or at least until my current fanfic has over 10+ chapters.

Will there be more dsmp and mcyt books?:

Maybe. I'll probably keep writing them after I graduate from high school.

Where have I been which caused the chapters to become monthly?:

High school and college work to put it simply. I'll be working on internship hours next.

Why have I suddenly started to get more active?:

One of my irl friends are urging me to do an updating schedule that fucked up once 12th grade and college work decided to hit back in August, and I couldn't find the proper time to update.

My account will be heading towards a mixture of both anime (mostly aot for now) and mcyt.

I had trouble updating multiple books at the same time so that's going to be one of the major changes in the future.

This probably annoys you guys so I'm gonna keep this short.

If you guys have ANY questions for the future of this book or anything else, please don't be scared to ask.

My gosh, I just sounded so stern right in this whole section of an a/n, but oh well.

Wolf is out!

o/

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•