Chapter 42

"Oh my God, Amy! That was super risky!" Mandy, Amy's best friend exclaimed in a high pitched voice.

Amy was currently sitting on her bed, Skyping with her best friend.

"I mean... What if your dad decided to walk in?" She continued while trying to stiffle a laugh.

"I know, I know. I just.. I got carried away" Amy confessed, thinking back to the heated make out session she had with Bryan a week ago.

"Sure, you did. I can tell from how crimson you are that he was smoking hot"

"Yeah, he was" Amy confirmed with a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Can you send me a photo of him?.. just one photo?"

"Hell no!"

"C'mon Amy, I want to see those huge biceps that are always clad in suit"

"Uh-huh"

"Pretty please?" Mandy pleaded, trying her best to sound cute.

"I've never seen a picture of Jack shirtless, so don't bother" Amy shook her head in disapproval, mentally smiling at how desperate her best friend sounded.

"I'll send you one, if that's what you want"

"Nah. I'm not in the mood to see those chicken wings he calls muscles"

Both girls burst out laughing from Amy's comment.

"That was a good one, but don't let Jack hear that!" Mandy laughed, wiping a tear from her eye.

"Oh my God! Where is he?" Amy covered her mouth, as she realized what she had just said.

"I was only messing with you. He's at the gym" Mandy assured her best friend.

Amy breathed a sigh of relief, internally grateful that Jack didn't hear what she said about him.

"I've been dying to ask you this.." Mandy began.

"What?" Amy asked with a suspicious look. Knowing Mandy for so long, she can already tell her best friend wanted to ask a ridiculous question.

"Have you guys gone all the way?" Mandy asked grinning from ear to ear, waiting for Amy's reply.

"No! Gosh, no!" Amy exclaimed, turning away to hide her obvious blush.

"You're kidding, right?" Her best friend asked drily.

"We don't want to rush things"

"Really, Amy?... Is that coming from you?" Mandy paused.

"You've been dreaming about this moment for as long as I can remember. Now that you finally have what you want, you want to wait?"

Her best friend was right. She has always dreamed about being with Bryan. She has dreamt so many times what it would be like making love to him, being completely his.

She blushed scarlet at the thought of being that way with Bryan, letting him have all of her. That would be a milestone in their relationship, but was she ready to take that step as it would bring them closer to each other.

"What do you want, Amy?" Mandy suddenly asked, making Amy realize that she was still on a Skype call with her best friend.

"I think I'm ready" She replied, smiling to herself as she was already making plans for that special day inside her head.

              **************

  Henry was in his bedroom getting ready for work. He stood in front of the mirror, staring at his reflection to make sure he wasn't missing anything, when he felt small hands around his torso. He smiled knowing fully well who those hands belong to.