Nico

I woke up and this time I didn't bonk heads with anyone. I noticed that I was in the infirmary. Will had taken up residence in a chair sitting next to the bed. He had fallen asleep. He had his head on the bed and was holding my hand. Right by his mouth lay a small pool of saliva and I must have unconsciously squirmed because Will lifted his head.

"You drool in your sleep"
"OH MY GODS YOU'RE AWAKE!!!" He almost squealed with delight.
"You sound excited. How long have I been out? An hour? Maybe two?"
His face turned serious "You've been unconscious for a month."
"A MONTH?!"

He pulled me into a hug. I automatically tensed but relaxed and buried my face into his shoulder. I sat back and gave him another hug, this time he was the one who was upset. I felt a tear trickle down my face but I quickly realized that it wasn't my own. Will was shaking with sobs. I tried my best to comfort him. I took his head in my hands and kissed him. Of course someone chose that precise moment to enter. I was one of Will's sisters, the same one who refused to let me go in the other day when I had upset Will. I think her name was Spring or some other season name. She walked in and noticed us yelled "I SHIP IT" as I sat up right dropping Will's head into my lap and she dashed back out the door. I heard the lock click and sighed. At least we won't be bothered by anyone else. Will sat up and sniffled.

"Thank you for dropping my head"
"Hey! Not my fault! Your sister started me."
"Oh. That was Autumn. As you can tell by her reaction, she 'ships' us."
"Oh I had no clue because she definitely didn't just bolt out of here after screaming 'I SHIP IT'."
"Ok Mr. Sarcastic"
"What does this ship thing even mean?"
"Ugh. Do I have to explain it?"
"No but can I just have a brief description?"
"Fine. Ships are short for relationships. When you ship something that means that you like that couple."
"Gods almighty people are weird"
"Yup"
"I have a question about what happened"
Will's eyes lost their sparkle and his lopsided smile drooped becoming a frown. His eyebrows furrowed as he responded, "What about it?"
"The last thing I remember is Jason running out of the cabin after he and Percy found us in my cabin"
"You must have blocked out the incident"
"What incident?"

Panic rose inside me as he froze. He didn't speak for what seemed like hours and was probably seconds. He finally opened his mouth to answer the lingering question.

Oops, I did it again
I played with your heart
Got lost in the game
PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!! I apollogize (get it?) i would appreciate it if you let me live to take my FSA (Florida State Assessment) and EOC before I die.
Love you peoples,
Od anonymný

As Different as Night and DayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara