Nico

Cynthia was a tough nut to crack. So I just would assume the worst. As always. Trust is something earned, not just tossed about like free samples. She had to break through several layers of ice. Ice that Will had almost automatically melted when I met him. Stupid son of the sun god being hot. After the aforementioned person left my presence, I hopped out of bed and started pacing in circles. I realized that I was wearing a hospital gown. My face lit on fire when I had come to the conclusion that I probably didn't get knocked out in this outfit and that someone had to have changed me. I opened the drawers which luckily contained some of my clean clothes. I turned red again at the thought that I hadn't put them there and someone had gone through my stuff. I grabbed the clothes and crossed the room to lock the door. I pulled the curtain across the small window. I wriggled into my clothes and plopped back onto the bed. The Cynthia problem would have to wait.
Will waltzed back in holding a tray of food. He set it on the table in the corner and walked over to me. He sat on the bed next to me and just watched me watch him for the longest time. The shaggy blonde hair stopped at his jawline giving him a ragged appearance. He had changed into a tight fitting T-shirt that made his eyes stand out. He was tall and lanky but not in an awkward way. More like a cat. A hot, adorable, amazing cat. Stop it me! Bad Nico! Bad! My eyes drifted back up to his own. "You're staring"
"So are you Your Darkness"
Touché. Touché my dear friend.
"What's with the whole 'Your Darkness' thing?"
"I'm just trying out new nicknames since Leo seems to have taken the sunshine nickname for Calypso."
"No nicknames Solace"
"Why not, death boy?"
"Solace" I was starting to lose my patience.
"Fine. But what are the magic words, honey?"
"Solace!"
"I may be amazing but I amn't magical my darling"
"You are so difficult!"
"That's not it either sweetie"
"Fine"
"Nope. Wrong one King of Zombies"
"Please!" He reached over and patted my head like a dog.
"Good Nico! Do you wanna treat? Who wants a treat? You do!"
"Gods Will! Stop it!"
He stood and grabbed the tray then strutted back over. I made a move to grab a plate but he smacked it gently. I pulled it back. "Will!" He got a piece of the pancakes and lifted it up and started making train noises while moving it around.
"Open up for the choo-choo train!" In protest I held my mouth shut tight. He dipped his finger in the syrup and dabbed it below my nose. I opened my mouth to ask what his problem was but he shoved the fork in. I couldn't just spit it out so I chewed and then licked my upper lip to get rid of the syrup. I hoped he could feel the daggers my eyes sent him.