Will

I went to the shop and bought Nico a bunch of clothes. He would be wearing orange shirts and khaki shorts until he got permission to go to the mall so that he could buy his black gothie clothes. Where does he even get those? I was here when he first arrived and he was the most adorable kid ever. He was so excitable. He sat for hours and watched in fascination as people trained. He was even interested in the many bunk beds of the Hermes cabin. He got lost and I had been the one to finally help him out. And then after Percy came back from the quest Nico left and when he came back he was all like "I am the night! I am not adorable!" I had made it my goal to get back the kid that tried to shoot a bow and arrow backwards. I got really close and then Rachel spoke that stupid prophecy to me and now I have to chose another person to go with me. Obviously I was taking Nico but I wasn't sure who else to take. I wanted to bring a girl because I know that a group of three guys wouldn't be able to achieve much. I had to chose someone and leave by Friday morning. It was already Wednesday. We walked back into the room, Nico's arms full of clothes. I fell onto my bed and pointed to the closet were Nico could keep his clothes. He set the stack down on the edge of his bed and opened the closet. It was overflowing with my tank tops and camp T-shirts and he looked at me with confusion in his eyes. "This thing is so full I couldn't even fit a tooth pick in there!"
"Oh yeah forgot about my stuffed closet."
"Where do I put my clothes?"
"How about the dresser in the corner?"
"What dresser?"
"That one" he turned around and was about to utter something sarcastic about an invisible dresser when he saw that there actually was a dresser in the corner. He stood in shock. "Close your mouth. You'll catch flies"
"But...who...what...how?"
"The amount of space for storing stuff expands with the amount of stuff in the room. Also leave the clothes on the edge of the bed. It will pack them for you."
"Really?"
"No I was kidding about that. Go ahead and put your stuff away and I can explain everything to you."
"About what?"
"The prophecy"
"I told you. April fools joke."
"I'm not dumb enough to fall for that. It's not even April." I did originally think it was April but then I realized that I filled out a medical form earlier today and the date was not April first. He blushed a bright red and I smiled. He was so cute when he was embarrassed. I watched as he walked back to the end of the beds and scooped up the clothes stuffing them into the drawer. He turned back around and before I could warn him not to, belly flopped onto the bed with a loud smack. He let loose a guttural groan and I winced. I had made the mistake of doing that on my first day as head counselor. I had regretted it for three days afterward. I hopped off my bed and knelt by where Nico was rolling on the ground and clutching his stomach. I helped him up and tugged him onto the bed with me. I pulled him close to me, resting my head on top of his and he murmured something into my shirt. "What was that Death boy?"
"I thought you were allergic to water." I then loosed an extremely loud laugh. Even injured, he made retorts. But he couldn't do anything when I leaned down and pressed my lips to his. He seemed shocked at first but didn't pull away. I pulled him even closer to me and he finally wrapped his arms around me. One went through my hair and the other ensured that we couldn't separate. I smiled against his lips and tilted my chin so that our lips weren't touching. His eyes snapped open and I beamed at him. His face turned bright red and I sat up. He tugged himself up as well. I took at peek at his stomach which was as red as his face. I pulled him to me again and he fiddled with my camp necklace with one hand and the other hung loosely around my shoulder, his head resting on my chest. I loved Nico. He was the best person that had ever existed.