Nico

I am so sorry for not updating sooner. So far fluff is winning four to one. Also; 4.88K FRICKITY FRACKEN VIEWS AND 312 VOTES! HOLY FLYING CARPETS PEOPLE! YOU GUYS ARE WONDERMOUS! FANTASMAL! I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THOSE ARE WORDS! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! I AM SO HAPPY THAT I WILL TRY NOT TO END ON A CLIFFHANGER!

As I approached the corpse my heart broke all over again. He was dead. I knew that already. I just couldn't get over the fact that he died to save me. Why would he do that? Doesn't he know what happens if you do that? Their spirit roams the earth until the person whom they saved dies. He gave his whole entire life force to me. He would be stuck until I died. I had to take my life.

I didn't know where he hid my sword and all of the weapons in the armory shed weren't good enough. I needed to use my weapons. I grabbed the knife that I had previously cast aside and sat on my knees by Will. I pushed away the stray hairs that hung in front of his eyes and tucked them behind his ear. I gave him a small smile and closed my eyes. I brought the blade to my neck and away again. I swung it back harder but someone caught my wrist, halting the course of the knife. I opened my eyes and a look of frustration crossed my face. I started to yell but my shouts died on my tongue when I saw who it was.

Will had his hand grasped around my wrist and he stared at me intently. I sat there in a stupor. I couldn't find any words to describe how happy I was.

The knife hit the dirt with a dull thump and my jaw dropped open. He smiled the biggest smile anyone could have ever smiled. I tackled him. I squeezed my arms around his middle. I buried my face in his shirt and let some of my tears run free. I didn't care that I was a sobbing mess. I had Will back!

I pulled away again and he was still smiling. I slapped him. "Why did you have to go and be heroic? YOU FREAKING DIED WILL!" My voice dropped to a whisper. "I thought I lost you." His face fell and his shoulders dropped. He gazed at the ground with a look of sorrow. He started to mumble something but I couldn't hear him. "Will. Speak up."
His voice rose just above a whisper and he tilted his chin out so that he wasn't speaking to the ground. "I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I made you go through that. When you died I felt like everything I had was gone. You were one of the only people I care about and so seeing you dead tore me apart. I wasn't thinking that you would have to go through the same thing as me. Maybe even worse. I didn't even know what I was doing. I still don't know how-" Will was cut off when I stood on my tiptoes and pressed my lips to his. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away and he stood with his mouth agape, blush spread over his cheeks and I turned away, about to sprint for my life.

A warm hand clasped around my elbow and I turned my head back to look. I could feel the redness prickle my cheeks as he smiled at me. He pulled me closer to him and buried his face in my hair.

His hands clasped my shoulders and he held me at arms length. I just stared at him in confusion. He was still grinning like a fool. He then pressed our foreheads and noses together. He gazed into my eyes with this crazy glint in his that I couldn't decipher. He backed away the slightest bit and his hand caressed my face. If I could blush even more, I would have. What was he doing?

I was so caught up in trying to figure it out that I didn't even really notice that he was getting closer until his lips were pressed against mine. I was completely bewildered at first but I soon melted into him. After about two minutes I pulled away panting. What the Hades had that been? I wanted to run but I couldn't seem to catch my breath. I inhaled deeply and the shock of what had just happened hit me. I turned tomato red and flew away as fast as my long legs could carry me.

I headed to my cabin and realized that it was under construction. I screeched to a halt a and dashed to the dock. Rather than hiding underneath I walked to the edge and hung my feet over the edge after removing my shoes and socks.

I swished my feet in the water and stayed until my toes started to look like raisins. I stood up and strolled to the Apollo cabin. It was peaceful. I saw Wyatt playing on the ground with a couple of superhero toys. I tried to walk past him but he once again latched onto my ankle.

I was in a much better mood so instead of shaking him off, I bent down and tickled him. He let go, clutching his stomach and rolled around laughing. I stood up to leave but he looked at me with pleading eyes. I sighed and he handed me one of the little action figures. It was batman. I didn't really know what to do with it so I just let Wyatt instruct me.

The dinner bell rung and I once again got up to leave. Wyatt grabbed my hand and yanked me forward again. I stumbled along behind him.