CHAPTER-7

"Kisi ko chah kar chod dena koi badi bad nahi, kisiko chod kar bhi chaho, toh pata chale ishq kisse kehte hain

.....................................
"Kisi ko chah kar chod dena koi badi bad nahi, kisiko chod kar bhi chaho, toh pata chale ishq kisse kehte hain."
.....................................

After 4 years.
It's been 4 years. 4 years she left everything behind and started her new life. Everything changed. Everyone changed.

Maira was standing in front of the Khan haveli. She is coming back after 4 years. She was staring at the huge mansion when suddenly she heard a child shouting,
"Nahi. Mujhe nahi chaiyeh." The child was running towards her and hugged her leg. She sat down carefully looking at the child.
"Mahira. Ese nahi karte beta." The familiar voice shouted. Hearing the voice the child hided behind Maira.

"Mahi...Maira" The person said in whisper. Maira looked around and it was her badi mami. Her eyes started to tear up.
"Maira beta ap? Ap kaab ayi? Hume bataya bhi nahi." Badi mami said hugging her tightly.
"Mami..I just came. I wanted to give a surprise to you." Maira said hugging h her back.
"Ap Maira phupo hain?" The kid named Mahira asked.
"Yeh Ayaan ki beti hain. Mahira." Her badi mami informed her. She looked at her with widden and tearful eyes.
"Ayaan ki beti? " She thought to herself. She hugged Mahira tightly. Cupping her cheeks she said," Haan beta mein Mahira phupo hoon."

"Yaay, dadijaan Abbu ko pata chala toh woh kitna khush honge. Finally ap agaye." Mahira exclaimed with joy.
"Haan beta. Maira bera andar chale."
Maira was confused at Mahira's words but she ignored it and nodded at her badi mami.

"Eshaal, Haniya, Attaf, Zahaar.Sab kaha ho?" Her badi ammi shouted.
"Ji ammi," Haniyah came with Zahaar.
"Dekho kaum aya hain."
"Maira..maira tum? I kind believe you are really here."Haniyah exclaimed with joy.
"Maira appi." Eshaal joined the hug.
"Maira phupo wapas agyi. Ap hum apko kahi nahi jane denge." Zahaar said and Mahira gave him a high five.
"Finally Maira you are back. I kind explain how happy I'm right now." 
with a warm smile said Attaf. She was getting so emotional after seeing everyone.
"Mami,ammi kaha hein?"
"Woh bazaar gayi hain. Bas atihi hogi." She nodded. After talking to everyone she went to her room to freshen up. She saw her room was neatly organized like lived here. After freshening up she went downstairs. It was lunch time. She saw her mother organizing the table. She silently went behind her ane closed her room the eyes.
"Kaun hain? Kya mazak chal raha hain? Chodo mujhe."
"Nahi. Pehle batayie kaun hoon mein?"
"Yeh awaz...Mai..Maira??" She whispered turning around. It was actually Maira. She couldn’t believe it.
"Maira meri bachi. Mujhe yakeen nahi horaha hain." She kissed her forehead.
After the reunion everyone had lunch. Khadija Begum was in tears to see Maira back. She knew everything will be alright now.
Maira was in her room and thinking about the whole day. She was so happy to be here again. She met everyone except Ayaan and Inaaya. They didn’t came for dinner also. Mahira was staring at her all the time.  She felt some connection towards her. When dinner was over and everyone was going to their room, Mahira came  towards her and hugged her. She said in her baby voice, "Thank you for coming back. My abbu will be so happy."
"Your welcome beta. Bow you should sleep, it’s very late now." Maira said kissing her forehead. Mahira nodded her head and went to her dadijaan's room.

She had so many questions. But she knew it was not the right time to ask anything to anybody . Let's wait for the right time to reveal all answers.

Thank you so much for reading.  Please vote and comment. Bye bye.