Chapter-15

The bride sat in front of the mirror, her delicate hands clasped tightly together as she gazed at her reflection. The soft glow of the vanity lights highlighted her features, enhancing her beauty even more. Her eyes were fixed on the mirror as she smiled gently at herself, lost in her thoughts, and dreaming of her new journey. The bride was Maira. She couldn't believe that she was marrying the one she had loved forever but had to let go. She had always imagined a life with him, and now, as she is about to live that dream.

 She had always imagined a life with him, and now, as she is about to live that dream

She felt a blend of emotions as she looked at herself in the mirror. She was excited, nervous, and a little overwhelmed, but mostly she felt incredibly beautiful and radiant. As she sat there, taking in all the details of her attire, her mind raced with thoughts of her upcoming wedding ceremony. Despite feeling jittery and nervous, she felt at home, safe, and content, knowing that she was meant to marry the love of her life. She suddenly heard a knock at the door. "Come in," she said.

It was Mahira and Eshaal. As they entered the room, they saw her looking beautiful in the bridal dress. Maira wore a stunning red lehenga intricately embroidered with gold thread and adorned with delicate crystals and beads. The dupatta, which was draped over her head and shoulders, perfectly complemented the lehenga with its thick border of gold embroidery. The bride's jewelry, which included a statement necklace, earrings, and bangles, complemented her outfit perfectly, adding a touch of glamour and sophistication to her already stunning look.

Mahira couldn't help but admire her mother's stunning appearance and her evident happiness. "Ammi, you look like a princess!" She exclaimed, her eyes filled with wonder.

Maira beamed with joy as she looked down at her daughter, grateful for her words. She placed a gentle hand on her head and said, "Thank you, my darling. You are my little princess." The girl's face lit up with joy as she wrapped her arms around her mother's leg.

"Appi, seriously, you look like a queen. Bhai apko dekhte hi reh jaiyenge," Eshaal said teasingly.

"Eshaal, kuch bhi mat bolo," said our blushing bride.

"Areeh saahi toh keh rahi hain. Hoor lag rahi ho tum aaj," Haniyah said as she approached them.

 Hoor lag rahi ho tum aaj," Haniyah said as she approached them