Chapter-14

"Beinteha Mohabbat karta hoon tumse Maira"

Ayaan's confession made Maira shocked. She didn’t knew if it was true or not. She wanted to believe him. She wanted to say that she loves him too. But her mothers thought came again. What if Ayaan's feeling are temporary?  What if he leaves her?

"Say something please" Ayaan said with pleading eyes.
"Your lying. You don't love me." she said as if she was telling it to herself.

"Why would I lie? I really love you Maira. Just give me a chance. Please I beg you"

"You didn’t love me before. What happened all of a sudden?"

"I always loved you but I couldn’t realize it. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for every wrong things I did to you. But please give me one chance please. "

" I...don't know.." She was confused. She wanted to believe him. She wanted to be with him. But what will happen to her mother? What if she doesn't accept it?

"I'll handle phupho. You don't have to worry about her. Just say yes. " Ayaan said as if he knows what is going on in her mind.

She nodded her head. But he being an idiot didn’t understand at first.
"What Maira? Please tell me, I'm not in a mind of guessing your sign language." Ayaan said with a hope that she will say yes.

"I meant yes. Yes, I'll give you a second chance you idiot."

"Yes, yes, Thank you. Thank you so much Maira. I love you so much." Ayaan was jumping around and pulled her close to him. They were staring each other with loving eyes.

"Humph." Somebody faked cough to get their attention.  And it was none other than Maira's ammi.

"What is happening here? " she said with a strict voice.

"Ammi..woh..ammi..." Maira was trying to say something but she couldn’t.

"Hum ek dusre sey pyaar karte hain and we want to get married."  Ayaan said without any hesitation. Maira's eyes became wide by his shameless behaviour.

"What? Maira kya yeh sach hain?" she asked Maira. Maira didn’t know what to say. Ayaan was glaring at her for not replying. She knew she wanted this, that's why she nodded her head.

"Hmm. Do you love him Maira?"
She again nodded her head.

"I want words. Do you love him?"

"Yes ammi." She replied and thought why was her mother being a hitler today. As she never behaved like this before.

Ayaan became more happy to know she loves him. He decided whatever happens he won't leave her ever.

"Alhamdulillah. Finally Ayaan you got the guts to confess your love." Effat said glaring at Ayaan.

"Matlab? Ab maan gayi humare rishte ke liye?" Maira asked her mother.

"Haan, I know you both lovr each other a lot but couldn’t confess it so we played a small drama." Effat said winking at Eshaal who was standing at the door.

" Eshaal? You too? What is this?  How can you do like this? I could have gotten a heart attack. Ya Allah" Ayaan dramatically said.

"Aur tih kya karte bhai. Ab dono kabhi bhi confess nahi karte ek dusre ko. So we made a plan and it worked, you should thank us." said Eshaal.

"So it is decided you both are getting married next friday. And Rukhsati will be held in evening. Chalega ap dono ko?" asked Faizaan.

"Chalega naki daurega." said Ayaan wrapping his hand with his brother.

"Pagal" said Faizaan slaping Ayaan's head.

Ayaan looked lovingly at Maira who was a  blushing mess. He couldn’t believe finally Maira was goinh to be his.

"Baba kya hua sab itna khush kyu hain? Phupi maan gayi woh kaha nahi jarahi?" Mahira came and asked her father.

"Nahi ap woh kahi nahi jaigi. We will stay togther forever" Ayaan said and picked her up in his arms.

" Mahira beta come here" Maira called her towards her. Mahira went to her. Maira sat beside her and said,

"Mein apki abbu se bohot mohabbat karti hoon. Sab ne humari nikaah agle hafte tay ki hain. Kya ap hume apni ammi manegi? Will you be my daughter?"

Mahira looked at her started crying. Maira hugged her tightly.

"I love you Ammi." Mahira said hugging her back.

And that moment Maira couldn’t be more happy. Ayaan stood there watching the duo with tears in his eyes. Everyone left the room to give them some private moment.

"Thank you beta. I love you too" Maira said kissing her forehead.

"What about me? All love for ammi?" Ayaan said to gain their attention.

"I love you too Baba." Mahira ran to him and gave him a hug.

Maira looked at them and thanked the Almighty Allah. She had lost all the hopes but Allah gave her everything she wanted. She couldn’t be more grateful.

…...……Author's Note...................

Hello everyone, I'm very sorry for not updating. I'm literally sorry. Thank you for waiting so long.
And also thank you for giving my book a chance. And one more chapter will be therr and the story will be finished. Take care and stay safe.