CHAPTER-11

Days passed by and Maira was now comfertable with Ayaan's presence. She didn’t ignore him. Ayaan made her feel special. He even made pasta for her. She remembers that day.

Maira was helping her mother and badi mami in the kitchen. She was chopping vegetables. At that time Eshaal came from behind and scared her by making a sound, "ehhhahh"( If that even makes sense.) and she jumped and cutted her finger.
" OMG I'm so sorry appi. I didn’t see you were cutting vegetables. I'm so sorry" Eshaal said as she took Maira's hand washed it.
"Eshaal kitni baar kaha hain esa nahi karte. Kyu meri baat nahi sunti. Laag gai na meri bachi ko." Her mother said and pulled her ears. That time Ayaan was passing by and saw Maira trying to treat her wound. He went there and caught her hand with an angry expression,
"What happened? Can't you work properly. See how much you have got hurt." he said while inspecting the injury.
"I..I didn’t.."
"Sorry api. I didn’t knew you would get so scared. I'm so sorry." Eshaal came between them.
"It's okay Eshaal. Thodi si lagi hain. It'll be fine."
"Thodi si? Yeh tumhe thodi si lagti hain. Give me your hand." Ayaan was very mad seeing her hurt. He treated her hand very carefully like it was going to break.
"I don't want to see you working. Understand? "
"But.."
"No means no. Nothing will happen if you don't work for one day." Ayaan cut her off and went out.

That evening all the family members went to a wedding but Ayaan and Maira didn’t go with them. Ayaan didn't like to go any parties or weddings after his divorce. And Maira had an migraine so she didn't go. Maira was hungry so she went to the kitchen. And that time Ayaan also came there.
"What are you doing here? I told you not to."
"I was feeling hungry so I thought of making something for us."
"You go, I'll make it."
"You can cook?"
"Yes I can. I used to cook when I was in London."
"Ohh. Let me help you."
"No I'll take care of it. But you can give me company here." Ayaan said rising his eyebrows. Maira softly nodded.

Maira looked at his figure boiling the pasta. She stared at his face. He had subbtle beard. His hair was pushed back. He had wrinkled on his forehead.

"Maira I said to give me company not stare at me." his voice made her tear her eyes from his face.
"I wasn’t staring" she denied.
"But I don't think so. You can stare I don’t mind. I would love it." Ayaan said with mischievous tone. She blushed and looked down.

 She blushed and looked down

That day they watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S while having pasta. They laughed and joked around. It also helped Maira to be more comfortable with Ayaan. She loved hearing his laugh. It made her more happy.
When everyone came back they saw a cheerful Maira and Ayaan which shocked them. But they were very happy for them.

But their happiness was for sometimes. What will happen when Maira will be forced to avoid Ayaan? How will he take it? What is he going to do?

................Author Note...................

I'm sorry for not updating for so long. Actually I was very unmotivated to update. Thank you so much for reading. I hope you like it. Please vote and comment. It makes me very motivated. Thank you again.  Take care.