CHATER-8

It's been 2 days Maira has returned. So many things have changed. Something is wrong. And she didn’t see Ayaan and Inaaya in these 2 days. She wanted to ask Eshaal but she didn’t. 
She was doing some work in her laptop when she heard a knock in her door. She opened the door and saw Mahjra standing there with her teddy bear.
"Hello baby, do you need anything?" she asked while kneeling down.
"Can you play with me please?" Mahira looked at her with puppy eyes.
"Yeah sure. But where is Zahaar?"
"He is bad. He don’t play with me," Mahira said with a frown which looked very cute on her. Maira chuckled at her cuteness.

They played in the garden. Maira was tired. Mahira still had lot of energy. She was running around. Maira was amazed to see her energy. After some time Mahira sat beside her.
"Thank you so much phupo. Zahaar bhai play with me sometime but he have school works," Mahira said.
"Are you happy now?"
"Yes, bhoto khuh," she said while grinning.
"Who else play with you?"
"Abbu play with me but he is very busy. He didn’t come home for 1month. I miss him so much,"
"What about your ammi?" Maira was more curious now. But Mahira became sad now. She had tears in her eyes.
"Kya hua bacha? Why are you crying?" Maira asked cupping her face.
"I..I don't have mumma," Maira was now more confused. What has happen in these years? Everything was supposed to be fine. What happend between Ayaan And Inaaya?

"It's okay bacha. Don't cry. I'll be sad if you cry now,"
"No phupo don't cry. I'm not crying. See," Mahira whipped her face and showed it to Maira.
Maira's days passed with Mahira and Zahaar. She was always a quite girl but she loved kids. In these few days she wanted to find out about Inaaya and Ayaan. But whenever she tried to say something to her ammi or badi mami they would divert the topic.

It's been a month she came home. Eshaal and Maira didn’t get to spend much time because of Eshaal's exam. So, they planned to go to shopping.

"Enough Eshaal. I can't walk anymore,"
"Okay, let's go to the food court," Maira nodded her head.
They ordered their foods and sat down.
"Eshaal I wanted to ask you something very important,"
"Yes api, what is it?"
"Ayaan aur Inaaya kaha hain? Whenever I try to talk to ammi or badi mami they divert the topic,"
She knew Eshaal would say everything to her honestly. This was also the main reason to come with her.
"Api..api Inaaya and Ayaan bhai got divorced after 2 months you went away."
Wh..what?"
Maira was shocked to hear the new information. She never thought that they would get divorced. Didn’t they love each other? Then what about Mahira? Whose child was she? She was now more confused..

.................  Author Note.............. 
Hello guys, sorry for the late update. This is a short update for you guys. Thank you so much for reading. Please vote and comment. Bye bye.