CHAPTER-10

"App?" Maira whispered. She couldn’t believe he was standing in front of her.
"Haan main. Kyu? Nahi aasakta?"
He said with a cold voice. She didn’t reply to him. She thought of going from there. As she walked away a hand pulled her and she collided  with his chest.
"How long? How long will you run away from me?"
"Wha..what are you saying?" Maira felt her heart will come out. She wanted to get away from here but he had different plans.
"Ek baar mujhe milne bhi nahi ayi." he whispered in her ears.
"I di..didn’t knew you came today"  she whispered trying to create a space between them. He loosed his grip and stared at her with love mixed with anger and hurt. She also stared at him with tears in her eyes.
"How are you?"
"Phele ka pata nahi lekin ab bohot acha hun." her cheeks became red hearing his answer.
"Mein sone jarahi hoon. Good night." he only nodded at her.

After she left he looked at the moon with a slight smile.
"Ya Allah shukriya use yaha phir lane ke liye." he said with tears in his eyes.

The next morning Maira was forced by Mahira to go down in the breakfast table. She wouldn’t eat without Maira.
At the table she sat opposite of Ayaan. He stared at her, noticing every moves of her and that also made her nervous.
"Beta, ajj office nahi jana?" Badi mami asked Ayaan.
"Nahi ammi, Mahira ke saat kuch time spent karna chahata hoon." Badi mami nodded her head.

The whole day she stayed at her room trying  to figure out everything. Her feelings, his sudden closeness, Mahira everything. At afternoon she was reading a book when she heard a knock. She opened the door and saw Mahira.
"Phupo humare saath khelo na. Please please please...." she said with puppy eyes.
"Okay. You go,I'm coming."
She went to the garden where Mahira and Zahaar were there. She also saw Ayaan with them. 'They must have called him also,' she thought.

She ignored Ayaan's presence and looked at the kids. "So which game are we gonna play?"
"Hide and seek" said Zahaar. Both of them nodded.
Zahaar have to find them all. They quickly hide. After sometime Zahaar caught them all. They were laughing and smiling. Ayaan didn’t speak to and not Maira did. They just enjoyed a
The moment. The elders were very happy seeing them. After very long they have seen them smiling. Ayaan glanced at Maira and she smiled at him, he smiled back.

Thank you for reading. Sorry for the late update. I'm little sick so I couldn’t update. Please vote and comment. It encourages me to write.