Chapter 17

It's ma birthday ayyyyy 17 years ago I was hatched and what a great day it was!;)

-------------------------------------------------------

"Wakey wakey," I heard a voice cackle as I slowly came back to consciousness. I felt cold metal on my wrist the restrained me. A collar was around my neck and I could only guess it was an inhibitor collar that stopped my powers from working. My back was against a heard brick wall blinking as bright lights invaded my sense I squinted in confusion. Suddenly all the memory's of what had happened before I was knocked out came back to me. Snapping up I began to pull at the chains looking around terror clear in my eyes. A flash of green hair on the other side of the bars of my cage caught my attention.

"So the little bird finally woke up," the joker said with a cackle. "Good then we don't need to waste any more time, shall we begin," he said with a sinister grin before opening up my cage. A syringe with green liquid was in his hand as he approached me slowly two henchmen following in after him. Kicking my legs out and flailing around I tried but failed to keep them away, my training completely leaving me as fear invaded my veins when I was held down the needle quickly piercing my skin. The burning I felt made me open my mouth to scream but nothing came out but a choked sound. I felt myself become immobile as the burning continued I felt myself be lifted and the chains leave my arms as they carried me. I wanted to cry the pain was so bad but I held it in trying to be strong. I was placed on a large table where I was once again strapped in. I felt an IV pierce the skin of my arm looking down frantically I trusted my body forward but the straps held me down. Cries of desperation left my lips as I tried desperately to get off the metal table. The burning increased ten fold as the IVs started to fill with a glowing liquid that was a frightening black color. It looked like he was filling my veins with straight tar. Walking over to a switch board he got a large crazed smile on his face.

"I'm going to enjoy this," he said before breaking out into laughs. Throwing a switch down I felt electricity jolt across the table and over my skin making me start to shake uncontrollably. I began to seize but he didn't stop. It went on like this for another ten minutes till he flipped the switch. After a minute he began again. "I'm sure your wondering what I'm doing to you, and the answer is quite easy. I'm turning you into my own personal weapon, as I speak your DNA is changing to one that I can manipulate and control. We all know daddy bats couldn't raise a hand to his precious little bird so with you I'll be unstoppable,"

It went like this for the next 4 hours till I was covered in sweat and tears. Choked sobs left my mouth as I tired to desperately block out all the pain I was in. Finally I was taken off of the medal table after they unhooked the IV and unchained my arms. Roughly throwing me back in my cell they didn't even bother to chain me up. One of the men followed in after looking around to make sure everyone was gone. A sinister smile swept over his face as he stared down at my immobile body. Leaning closer his hot breath in my face making my nose burn from the disgusting smell.

"Aren't you just a pretty little thing, I'd love to have you all to myself," he groaned running a hand over my tear stained cheek as I tried to jerk back a whimper of pain leaving as I moved even slightly.

"Larry lets go," a voice yelled as the mans hand started to wander towards my not even there chest. I was thirteen for god sake! This was a pedophile who had free rain over me at the moment but luckily I was safe for the moment as he frowned but stood leaving and shutting my cell locking me inside.  I curled in a ball and closed my eyes as soft sobs raked my still burning body. Never in all of my thirteen years have I felt something so painful. Rocking slowly back and forth little cries of pain and sorrow left my lips as I prayed someone would somehow find me.

I slowly began to fade in and out of consciousness but I welcomed it hoping that it would make the pain disappear if only for a moment.

My last thoughts as I fell asleep were of my family's faces. I knew bruce wouldn't stop till he found me but I also knew that there was a chance that when he found me I wouldn't be his little girl anymore I'd be something much worse.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do y'all like it?

-comment-

-vote-

-charlierose