Chapter-3

Y/n Pov

I was in a room when I opened my eyes. I examined the room it had grey color walls with black color furniture. I heard someone talking outside the door that was in front of me. When I tried to reach the knob, I heard something that stopped me.

"Y/n" I heard that familiar voice called me. 'No, it can't be' I thought but guess what? I was wrong. I turned around to see kira laying on a bed with a black robe, its knot undone and I could see her black lacy inner she was wearing. I tried my best not to look at her. No, what is she doing here? But most important why is she wearing that and laying in front of my eyes? Oh mother of God please help, I need some holy water.

"Holy shit!, what are you doing and why are you wearing that?" I said as I closed my eyes and put my hands on it so I couldn't see anything.

"Why did you close your eyes? Did you not like me seeing like this?" She asked ignoring my question.

"W-What d-do y-you m-ea-an?" I asked stuttering as her breath hit my ear. What is she doing behind me? How did she get here? Don't tell me Peter hale also bit her and turned her?

"Why are you so nervous? Didn't you also want this to happen? Me laying in the bed with my black lacy robe untied waiting for you. Didn't you also want to kiss me and make me scream your name all night? Huh? Y/n tell me." She said as her breath hit my ear making me shudder. How could she go from being a small cute and kind kitten to fierce and sexy cat?

"I-I'm sorry, I c-can't understand what you are trying to s-say." I said a bit stuttering. Why the fuck I can't speak normally?!!

"Uh huh? Really? Then you wouldn't feel anything if I did this right?" She said before licking my earlobe.

"W-What do-FUCK" I cut myself off as she pushed me against the wall. I groaned as my back hit the wall hard. Before I could say anything she smashed her lips on me aggressively. I was about to kiss her back when someone called me.

"Y/N!!!!"

I suddenly got up and turned to look see luke standing beside the bed.

"What?" I asked him annoyed. I didn't even knew why was I acting annoyed.

"You were screaming someone's name and suddenly you were acting like a fish." He said as he sit beside me.

"Fish? Name? What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Yes, you were pouting your lips as if you were kissing someone, and who is this kira?" He asked as he rose his eyebrow with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up, and kira is just some person I met yesterday." I didn't tell him she is my friend's daughter because he would think I am weird for having my friend's mom's wet dream. Fuck wet dream!! I had a fucking wet dream of kira!!!!. What the fuck is happening with me?!

"Oh really? And were you having a wet dream about this kira?" He said with a teasing tone still with a smirk plastered on his face. I smack him on the back his head.

"Ow, what was that for?" He asked annoyed and I just laughed at him.

"For teasing me with that ugly smirk of yours." I said as I got up to do my morning routine.

"So you do accept that you had a wet dream of that kira right?" He said as I glared at him but he quickly went out of my room before I could do anything. Why does it have to be her?!!

I was on my way towards the school with my bike. When I got towards Jenny's house, I saw her mom watering plants. She was wearing a black and white striped button up shirt with a black knee length skirt. Her hair was in a lose ponytail. I was busy admiring her that I didn't knew she was looking at me and when I looked away I saw that I had gone off road and before I could anything I got crash with the wall.