Chapter-36

Y/n
Well I knew it was going to something else but I wasn't expecting this much. It looks like I'm in a game or something. It's so fascinating yet so beautiful.

"Do you want to have a tour of this place?" She asked me and I nod my head excitedly. It looks so amazing.

"This is the training room for combat. My guards always come here for their warm ups and training sessions. You're going to be trained here for your combats. There are the things you need, all the things you can find in the gym." She said and I looked around taking in all the details of this place. Then we went towards one door which had one passcode lock. She unlocked it and when I went inside I had my jaw on the floor.
This is all so surreal.

Every type of gun you could think of was here

Every type of gun you could think of was here. There were ammunitions all around. Magnums, scope, everything was here.

"Every gun you could think of is here. Every gun existing on the planet is here. I love guns as you know. So, Everytime I see a new one I purchased it. But of course this are only used when we have a big crisis like war with some rival team or something dangerous going to happen. There's also the shooting room for these. You can try this all when you'll finish your combat training. Before that If I see you anywhere here you'll have severe consequences." She said and we walk at the end of the room as she pushed the glass door and we entered the shooting room where I'm going to be having my weapon training.

"You'll get to have your weapons training here

"You'll get to have your weapons training here. But of course guns like machine guns and all that will be tested outside I can't afford you breaking down my house." She said as I looked at the glass pannel. This is all so luxurious. This is going to be the best thing of my life. After that your ended, we walked back towards the combat training room.

"You're going to be trained here. On weekdays after your school for 2 hours and on weekends for 4 hours. As time goes by your training will get more harder so don't think I'm going to go easy on you just because you're my niece. Now let's get that ass on this floor and start with the warm-ups." She said with that stern voice and I didn't have to be told told twice so I went towards the mat and did the warm-ups she told me to.

"How much are you going to make me do this?" I said as I do my 55th squat.

"Are you tired already? You're going to have to bring your A-game. This is not just some silly thing. This is something you have to work hard. You have to earn this. Now, do it fast. We have so much to work hard for." She said and I did my 70th. After that we did pushups, crunches,

"Okay that's enough for today. Go get freshen up and get something to eat. If you want Edmund can drop you off home."

As we were on our way to my house. I looked towards Edmund who was sitting in the passenger seat.

"Edmund, what training did you guys go through? Was it this much or worse and hard than this?" I asked him and he looked at me giving me that 'only important talks' shit look. I rolled my eyes at him before smacking him on his arm.

"This is important. Now tell me." I said. He sighed before looking at me again.

"Our training were more worse than this as we were once in the armies. We are ex-army officers. Some here are who have retired and have no stable job, some here are who didn't get selected because of some issues, some who had to resign because of some conditions. We all have passed many test before coming here. Many died giving those tests and many got injured very severely." He said as I was just staring at him taking in all the information he said. Ex- army officer?!

"Did people who died and got injured severely knew how dangerous those missions or test were? And if they knew then why did they accept it knowing their life could be in danger? Why take so much risk just for some money?" I asked him and for the first time I saw him smile not the happy one but the bitter one. He was smiling of the pain. I could see it in his eyes.

"Just for money, you say? Well we have a family to feed, children to pay for their education, house to pay rent for, and these are just needs of a normal human being. The wants are different gifts for your wife and children. Take them outside on weekends. If you want to live you have to earn. In this world, no one's going to feed you, no one's going to earn for you, no one's going to always help you. You have to be there for yourself. You can't be dependent on others. In this world, the only person who'll never leave you is you yourself. The people who accept those conditions of their life being in danger did it for their family, for themselves." After hearing his words I knew what this world really is. I knew world wasn't always just glittery and stuff but I didn't knew it was this much dirty. If you want to live in this world you have to be a strong or else anyone can crush you down. My mood got down after hearing everything he said and I couldn't stop thinking about it.

"We have reached, Mam." The driver said making me see that I'm outside my house. I was about to open the door but before I could do that Edmund came and opened it for me. How come he's so fast?

"I know what you are thinking about. Don't stress yourself about it. Our lives have been much more brighter and happier after we started working under boss and after him her daughter our madam. They have treated us like a family. So we all are grateful to work for them and very eager to work for you in future." He walked away and went inside the car driving away after he said that. I turned around and started walking towards my house but as I looked towards the front my jaw dropped looking at the person. How am I going to explain?! everything?!

___________________________________
A/n
I hope you all are doing great 👍🏻😊
Sorry for the late update ❤️
I have been dealing with some problems and I didn't got time to write the next chapter. So, yeah this is the new chapter. I hope you like it if you do share your views with me in the comments I'll be looking forward to it.♥️
And 10k?!! Like really I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the views on this book?! Thank you so much for your love and support please continue loving this book.
Love you all and thank you once again for you support ❤️❤️