Chapter-10

Y/n pov

I was outside sitting on the fence looking up to the sky. I was remembering all the things that happened that day when my mother died. You'll would be thinking what happened to the man who shot me and mom? Well that's a story for other day.

"Y/n/n." Luke called out to me from the doorway. I didn't heard him first as I was deeply in my thoughts.

"Hey.." he said as he came towards me and sat beside me.

"You okay?" He asked as he rubbed my arm up and down. I didn't looked at him and just nodded at his question.

"You should talk to her. We both know it will make you feel better." He said as he pulled me towards him and rubbed my back. I was doing my best to not broke down in front of him.

"Yeah, I...I think I should go visit her. It's been a long time since I have met her...I miss her." I said as I hold him tighter and a few tears escaped from my eyes.

After some time, I got up and said bye to him before hoping on bike and started going towards the cemetery.

As I reached the cemetery, I was having this weird feeling. I don't know what It was but it was weirdly soothing. I parked my bike and started walking. As I went by, I was already feeling sad like very sad. I have always been like this whenever I visit her. I can't control my emotions. I always remember her last words, her last smile and her face when she died.

When I reached her grave I just stood there for a moment. Few seconds after I felt my knees being weak as if I would collapse any minute. I lay down beside her grave facing her. I put my hand on her grave and I hugged it as I cried my eyes out.

"I made a new friend. Can you believe it? Hehe I know I don't usually make friends like that. I don't even think I have any other friends beside my crazy ass squad. Well, as I was saying I made a new friend. Her name is Jenny. She is so sweet and so kind and so innocent. She is not like any other kid. You would have loved her and by that I mean you would have made her your daughter. She makes me want to protect her and cherish her and love her like my little sister." I said as I looked up to the sky and my right hand on her grave making random patterns as I speak.

"I also...I think that I mean ughhhh. I can't even admit it now. You know me I'm not usually shy person but talking about her and thinking about her makes me little bit shy. I know I shouldn't be thinking about her in this way but I just can't help it. You know I can't tear her out of my heart. She is already a big part of my life now or you can say she has become my life now. Oh god! I can't believe I'm being so cheesy right now. Oh, I'm sorry I didn't even told you her name. Her name is Kira. She is..she is the mother of Jenny. I didn't even know her when I befriended Jenny. I- when I met her for the first time I thought it was only a crush but as time pass by I realised it is much more than that. I love her mom. I know she is married and have a kid who is apparently of my age. But the more I tried to push her from my heart the more she is being important to me." I said as I closed my eyes for a bit because of the sunlight.

"I wish you were here right now with me. So I could get some advice from you on what to do? I miss you mom. I really do. I know you are in a good place now. I know you are watching me from up there. Just know that in next life time I would not let you die."

"Y/n? Is that you?" I heard some familiar calling out to me. No it can't be. It's just my mind playing games with me. I ignored it.

"Y/n? Hey." That same voice said but now it was now beside me and so much closer to me. I felt someone touching my cheeks and it Immediately made my eyes open.

As I opened my eyes I saw the most beautiful face and the fact that sun rays were making her shine more made me believe that she really is a goddess from heaven. My guardian angel. But I could see it in her eyes she was worried. But why? Why was she looking like she would cry any minute now?

"You...here?...why are you crying?" I said as I sat up and wipe her tears that were now coming out of her eyes.

"B-Because you are crying too." She said as she cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears. I held her hands and wiped her tears.

"Now, tell me what are you doing here? Don't tell me were you following me?" I teased her and fake gasped in the end to lighten up the mood.

"In your dreams. I was visiting my mom and dad. Today is their death anniversary." She said and I could feel sadness in her voice.

"I was also visiting my mom as today is her death anniversary." I said and pointed at the grave beside me. She looked at the grave and read it.

"Crystal Y/L/n. 15-04-17." She looked shock after reading the date as she put her hand on her mouth.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked her.

"I-Its t-the same. It was the same day." She said as she held my arm and looked me in the eyes.

"Your mom she was in that shop that night right?" She asked me as I got confused. How does she knows that? I never talked to her about it.

"How do you know? As far as I remember I never told you about it."

"She saved my mom."

A/n
Thank you guys for giving this story this much love. 89+ people have read till now. Please continue giving me and my story love and support. Like and share if you like this chapter.

I was thinking about starting a new book.
Comment down if you want a kpop fan fiction or a normal book and also if you want it to be vampire or werewolf.

In my next book I am thinking about to make a g!p character. Comment if you want it or not.💜
Love you guys🥺