Chapter-28

Julia's pov
Me and my friends walked into my house and I heard my mom calling someone and I immediately groan at the name.

"Edjiot, come outside. Julia's friends are here." My mom said and after some minutes he came from the kitchen with some plumbing tools in his hands.

"The tap is broken again?!" I said annoyingly as it is the 5th time the tap of our kitchen basin has been broken.

"Hey, I'm Mrs. Gibson's neighbour." He said to my friends.

"Neighbour? I never saw you before. Are you new here?" I heard y/n asked him and before he could say anything, mom answered the question.

"Yes, they shifted here just a month ago." Mom said and I saw y/n just nod her head looking not interested.

"Your name?" Leo asked and again before edjiot could say anything, I answered.

"Ediot." I said as everybody looked at me before laughing at the name except Y/n she just fake smiled. Edjiot came towards and started to pull my hair but not very hard just lightly making me slap his arm.

"Its Edjiot. How many times do I have to say this?" He said as he flicked my forehead before going behind my mom.

"You! Just wait. Better keep your one eye open tonight." I threatened him but he just laughed at me and ignored me.

"You two seem close." Said Y/n smiling that didn't reached her eyes. What happened? Is she not okay?

"Yeah, they are just Tom and Jerry always fighting and bickering." Mom said but I didn't pay attention to it as I was looking at Y/n. She was deep in thought. Everyone introduce themselves to him before everyone looked at Y/n.

"She's my little sister Y/n. She's just came from the hospital so don't mind her." Luke said before he asked her if she was okay and she just nod at her.

"Okay, so know that you all have introduce yourselves. Let's now eat as the food will get cold." We all went towards the dining area and sat down.

         Me  Y/n  Jenny  Luke  Leo 
                        Table                
         Mom   Edjiot  Mia  Rey  Chris

As we started to eat, we heard someone banging on the door.

"FBI, open up." Don't tell me. He is at it again.

"Why is there FBI outside?" Chris asked shocked.

"Julia, did you kidnap someone again?" Mia asked me. She didn't had to add 'again'.

"What does she mean by again?" My mom asked.

"Oh, nothing mom. You know how she always jokes around. So, this was also just a joke, right mia?" I asked her glaring at her and she nod her head saying a small 'yes'.

"Isn't anyone going to open the door? There is a FBI outside." Leo said confused as me, mom and edjiot were just eating our food.

"The door is already open, lmao." I shouted and after sometime we heard the door opening and closing.

"You know you should upgrade your strategy to scare us." Ediot said to him.

"Is his name lmao?" Jenny asked shocked at what I said. I saw everyone looking at edjiot except Y/n. She was typing something on her mobile phone with a small smile on her face. Who is she talking to?

"You are not the first person to question that?" Ediot said before laughing.

"He's lamario. He is Edjiot's older brother." My mom said and I could she everyone holding in their laugh.

"Why are you ruining their name, ju?" Rey asked and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Just it's easy to pronounce that way." I said and they all laughed.

"So, if that's the case. What Luke's name be if we changed one of his alphabet." Y/n said and I could her smile returning again. What happened? One minute she had this unreadable expression on her face and the next she is smiling.

"Puke?" Jenny questioned and we all laughed so hard.

"You didn't have to be so harsh, Jenny." Chris said as he couldn't control his laugh.

"Well, guys. It can be Duke also." Leo said before looking at him with those loving eyes.

"Yeah, and your what? He's horse. Oh yeah, you can be his horse and he can be your knight in armour." Y/n said teasing both of them and Luke just glared at her.

"Well, yeah. Then luke can ride on you, leo. Would you like it?" Mia said and we all laughed and Leo and Luke's faces were full in red.

"Okay, That's enough. No more teasing them. Don't talk like you haven't done anything with my daughter in her room when you were together." Mom said to Y/n in a teasing manner and that made everyone tease her as cheeks were red from the embarassment she didn't expected.

I smiled sadly as I reminsced the time I had with her when we were in a relationship and were so happy.

___________________________________
Flashback

"Jules, Come here. I want some cuddles." Y/n says in her cute adoring voice that make me go crazy. I was doing my homework but she wanted some cuddles right now and how can I say no to that face?

"Fine, just a sec." I said before I close my book and got up from my chair before going towards her and laying down beside her. She quickly attached herself to me by placing her head on my chest and her legs tangled with mine with her hands massaging my sides.

"I can't understand you. One second you are this fierce, confident girl and the next minute you are this sweet, clingy and cute one." I said and we both chuckled at that.

"I'm like this only when I don't get attention from you. Sometimes it's good to get some attention also rather than giving." She said as she looked up at me giving me her gummy smile making me peck her on the lips before lying down again. I pet her head making her hum.

"Babe, what if in future we broke up? Will you still be with me? I mean as a friend or will you never see me again?" I hesitated a bit before saying this. I don't know where it came from.

"Why would you even think that? My mom loves you so much, she has even accepted you and even thinks of you as her daughter in law and I love you too so I don't think I'm ever gonna let you leave me. I mean come on, why would we even break up we both love each other so much, we are happy together, so there's no way that's going to happen." She said in an playfully annoyed way and I smiled at her before bringing her face close to me and kissing her passionately.

"I love you too and I promise I'll never do anything that will make you hate me or leave me. You are the one that I want to cherish for my whole life. So, please never leave me. Never ever." I said and hold my pink finger out and she laughed before attaching her pinky finger to it and kissing it. We just stayed like that for some time before mom called us for dinner.

End of flashback ___________________________________