Chapter-6

Y/n pov
I was standing backstage with my friends waiting for the show to start. It was 3.29 pm now and the show will start on 3.45 pm.

I feel nervous or excited? I don't know but the feeling of seeing her here and her watching me play the song for her it makes me really nervous. I wish I could get a good luck kiss. Ugh what am I thinking? The other day that happened it was all wrong but I don't feel bad for doing it. Her soft skin, her hair, her scent, her ocean eyes that always captured me in it. Her lips I want to taste those and her body man I just want to mark it as mine.

I was so focused in my thought that I didn't heard Mia until she smacked my head and pulled me out of my trance.

"Bro, what's on your mind? We have been calling you for the past 10 minutes." She said as I look at them and the were just staring at me confused.

"I-I am just nervous about the performance that's all." I said as I tried my best not to stutter.

"Don't be nervous. The whole school knows no one can beat you in music. You have best fucking voice I have ever heard and you are also good at playing instruments like every fucking instrument." Chris said as he explains with the movement of his hands. I just smiled at him and turned my expression towards julia. If you guys don't know that me and Julia are ex-lovers. I mean we have dated before and we were in a relationship but it didn't work out. But we still are best friends and she till now is into me and she wants us to get back together.

"You'll do great out there. I know it and you also know how much I love your voice and your fingers. You fingers have magic they can play with any instruments and also...with my body." She said as she came closer and whispered the last part in my ear. Can't believe right? She looks and talks like innocent but when she is horny or in bed with me she can be the dirtiest of all even mia can't compare to her then.

"T-Thank you. I appreciate what you said and I love you all guys you are the best. Now mia don't try to tease just because I complimented you guys." I said as I glared at mia and she just laughed at me.

"Good luck and do your best out there. We'll get going now. The show will start at any time." Said leo as he and all my friends hugged me except julia as she just looked at me with a wide smile on her face. I rose my brow at her and she looked away blushing. See now she is shy.

"You coming, julia?" Asked rey as he wiggled his eyebrows at her. Julia shook her head and he just smirk at her and they all left except our blonde girl. Her grey eyes twinkling at mine green as she walked closer to me and peeked my cheeks.

"I wanted to do that alone. Good luck kiss." She said as she walked away in the direction of my other friends as looked back at me and smirk as she saw my red face. I was standing there shocked and held my cheek she kissed. She was always like this.

I composed myself and went inside the makeup room. There were other students who were getting ready for the play. I fixed my clothes. We were wearing white button up shirt with black tie and black slacks for boys with black formal shoes and black skirt for girls but I didn't like to wear skirt so I just did my magic with my teacher. Everyone in this school has been crushing on me even teachers and even the principal but I don't give a fuck about them I want to be with one person who I can't have.

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I looked up in the mirror to see Mrs Kim or should I say kira standing behind me. I noticed Jenny beside her giving me a closed eye smile through the mirror. I turned around and faced them.

"You look so good, Y/n or should I say handsome?" Jenny said as she winked at me. I laughed at her antics and pat her head.

"Both can do good, I guess. Well you also look so pretty and cute in that blue dress of yours." I said as I looked up and down her dress. She was wearing a light blue knee length dress with off shoulders and black heels with her hair flowing freely around her shoulders. I smiled because she looks so cute right now. I just want to take her in the arm and just cuddle with her in a friendly way.

I heard someone clearing their throat as i was looking Jenny up and down. I turned around to see kira looking at me with a hint of jealousy in her eyes. I didn't even notice what she was wearing as I was looking in her eyes. She was wearing a red sheat dress as the dress nipped at her waistline. I could see every curves of her body right now. Her hair done in a messy bun and her bangs were looking so good. She was also wearing a black high heels. She was looking so sexy that if we were not in open or she was not friend's mom I could have just throw her on my shoulders and just fuck her senseless on my bed.

"You look so se...heavenly gorgeous." I said as I almost said sexy in my words. I think she figured out what was I going to say because she smirked at me.

"Thank you. You also look so..sexy." she said as she whispered the last part but I still heard it. My face went all red as she said 'sexy'. I bit my lip as I started at her red lips. She looked at me and her eyes widened a bit but she quickly wipe it off with a fake smile.

"We should get going. Your show is going to start soon right?" She asked me as I nodded my head at her. She once again smiled and left the room.

"Good luck. I know you will rock it." I smiled at Jenny as she fist bomb me and left going in the direction kira went. I replayed Kira's reaction she was shocked bit why? Was she now realising that what we were trying to do that day and also now is bad? I just wipe this thought and tried to focus on this play.