Chapter-15

Y/n pov

Jealousy is a feeling that makes a person unhappy or angry because of wanting to have what someone else has and it can be anything. In my case I want kira but right now she is with this man who has his arm wrapped around her waist while she cooks.

We were currently in the living room and playing games or gossiping while kira cooks dinner for everyone. We didn't wanted to stay for the dinner but that man insisted for us to stay. We were sitting on the couch that was slightly faced towards the kitchen area. I was sitting beside Julia who was sitting between me and Jenny.

" Julia you said that you are my friend right?" Jenny asked julia as they talked.

"Of course, you are bestie babe." Julia said as she kissed Jenny's cheek.

"Then tell me how did you guys meet and how you started dating each other? And why did you break up? Please I want to know everything." Jenny said as she gave julia her puppy eyes that no one can resist.

"Uhhh....we met each other in our freshman year. She was friends with leo and leo was my only friend at that time so he introduced us. We instantly started to feel attracted to each other so we used to hang out more after school and used to have night outs at my house. After two or three months we started to feel a strong pull towards each other and we couldn't even stay away from each other for even a second." Julia said as I remembered the old times when I was so attracted to her and always wanted to be with her.

"So she asked me out one day and we went to a amusement park. We had so much fun and we also did that horror house tour and I was scared that whenever a ghost or something came and scared I used to slap y/n's shoulder so hard that at the end of that she was holding her shoulder like it broke apart in two. After that we also had our first kiss she asked me to heal it by kissing it so I kissed but her lips insted of her shoulder. After some weeks or so we made it official to our friends that we are girlfriends and we are in a relationship with each other." Jules said as she smiled when she remembered the time we had our first kiss.

*Flashback*

"It hurts so much, Jules. You were like a mma player beating the shit out of me." I joked as I held my shoulder as it was hurting but only a bit. I just wanted to tease her.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n. I didn't knew that I was punching and slapping you so hard till you told me. I'm sorry can I do anything to make it feel better?" She asked me with worry on her face but I had a invisible smirk on my face when she asked me that.

"Can you kiss it to make it feel better?" I asked her and she just nod at me and without even thinking she kissed me on the lips instead of my shoulder.

I was shocked at first that's why I didn't kissed her back but when she noticed it she was about to pull away but I held her waist and pulled her close to me as we kissed with so much passion and intensity. Our lips were moving in sync and her hands were tangled in my hair. My hands went a little south and I grabbed her ass and squeezed it hard making her moan in my mouth. She bit my lip as she pulled away because the air was becoming a problem. I looked down to see her all flustered and her cheeks were so red. She was looking at me so innocently that I just wanted to hug her and never let her go.

*Flashback over*

"Dinner is ready, kids. Go wash your hands first." Jenny's dad said so we got up and went towards the sink to wash our hands.

As we sat down julia was one side of me and on the other side was Jenny and infront of us was kira and that husband of her.

"Can you continue the story, julia? I'm curious to know what happened after that kiss." Jenny said to julia as we eat. I never even looked at kira because I knew if I saw towards her she would being lovey dovey with her husband. I'm not angry I know that she is her wife and all but who am I?!! In this story what is my role? Is she ever going to be mine?

"Now? Is it okay? Y/n?" Julia asked me if that was okay. You know what if kira can be lovey dovey with her husband then I can also be friendly friendly with julia.

"It's okay Jules. I'm smiling right now because everyone used to say you two are so sexy couple and cute and perfect couple and all that." I said as I kissed her cheek in the end and intervened our hands. I secretly looked towards kira to see her glaring at mine and Julia's hand. Hehe now that's what I'm talking about.

"Okay, so as I was saying we had made it official and we were in a relationship. We used to go on a weekly dates and she used to bring me flowers or chocolates everyday when she would come to school. You know how she is in school with everybody so strong so confident and so badass but with me she used so shy and so gentle and so kind person I have ever seen. Its like this was her way of making me feel special by how she was treating me. We were also each other's first and the first time with each other was so so so amazing that I can't even describe it." Julia said as she bit her lip in the end and winked at me. I smirked and pat her ass secretly but kira had seen it and she was fuming by now. Her face was so red and I could see smoke coming out of her nostrils and ears. It's a payback baby. Hehe.

"Ohh I'm sorry I shouldn't be saying this things infront of you. It's so embarassing. I was just saying and I didn't even knew what was I saying?" Julia said as she was looking at Jenny's parent with wide eyes.

"You don't have to be so embarassed. It's normal for people to have sex. It's a human nature. You can freely talk in front of us we have no issue." Jenny's dad or should I say Mr.Kim said and I was shocked to hear him say this. I thought he would scold us or something. I now see he is a nice guy and I'm flirting with her wife behind his back and also shared a moment with her. I feel so bad now.

"What was the reason for your break up?" Kira asked as she was looking so interested in this topic.

"We had some misunderstanding between us but we cleared it all. After that we would always argue on small small things and in the end we both admitted that this relationship was starting to be toxic and we were good as friends so we broke up. But now that I think about I thought that we could have sorted things out at that time but now also we could start over and promise each other to not repeat the same mistake again. I really love you and I want to start over." Julia said and I could see in her eyes that she was telling the truth. I don't really know what to feel now. I really love kira and I want to be with her but she has a husband who loves her so much and a daughter who she loves her so much. I don't think it's right to break them apart by having an affair with her. But then also I really want to take the risk and be with her.

I looked at julia and caressed her cheek and smiled at her before we continued eating. The whole time they were all having short conversation but I was lost in my thoughts. After dinner we left and I never really looked towards kira.

Tomorrow is my birthday it's going to be a long day and tomorrow I have to go Jenny's house again because she has invited me for dinner. What am I going to do?