Chapter-19

Y/n pov
Truth or dare. The game I hate the most. Now many of you will say that what's wrong about this game? It's not what's wrong about this game but what happens in this game. Now as we all sit in circle as we prepare to start the game. Jenny has gone in the kitchen to fetch one bottle to start the game.

"Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim you should also play with us. It will be even more interesting as we will get to know you two more properly." Jules said to jae hoon and kira.

"You guys play I have to go to sleep because I have to go back tomorrow. Kira will join you guys if you want." Jae hoon said as he held Kira's hand before giving her a small smile and getting up and saying us 'good night' as he went towards his and Kira's bedroom.

"Come on. Join us Mrs. Kim." Jules said as she motion kira to sit down with us. As kira stood up Jenny came back from the kitchen and sat down beside me as Jules was sitting on the other side of me. I looked sadly at kira but she just smiled at me and went to sit in front of me.

"Mom, you will be comfortable in playing with us?" Jenny asked kira. Kira looked at me smirking before she looked at Jenny.

"Are you saying that I'm too old to play with you guys? Just treat me as I'm your friend and call me kira. You don't have to be formal with me now." Kira said before she shift back to lean on the couch and because of this her dress went a bit up making me see her milky legs and thighs. She smirked at me as I tried to look away from her.

"Okay so I will spin the bottle first." Jules said as she grabbed the bottle and spin it. It stopped at mia.

"Okay mia. Truth or dare?" Julia asked smirking like a devil at mia.

"Dare." Mia said not knowing what is going to happen to her.

"I expected that you will choose this. So mia your date is to do a lap dance for Jenny." Jules said and laughing like a monster at mia. Mia looked at Jenny with wide eyes and vice versa Jenny looking at mia with wide eyes. All were shocked but I am going to have watching this. I knew Jules would say something like this to her.

"Okay. Only if Jenny is comfortable with this." Mia said and looked at Jenny for confirmation. Jenny looked at her mom with a confused expression.

"What? Are you asking me to tell you if you should do this or not? I'm not your mom right now. I'm only kira as of now and also your friend." Kira said and shrugged her shoulders at Jenny. Jenny gave mia a nod before Jenny went and took one chair before sitting on it. Mia went towards her and started giving her a lap dance. In the middle of dance when mia put her one leg on the arm of chair. Jenny looked at her leg.

"You have wore my favourite color underwear." Jenny said making mia embarassed as she was wearing loose shorts. Everyone laughed at Jenny's comment. This girl!!

"Okay. That's enough. Now mia your turn." Mia and Jenny sat down on their seats as mia spin the bottle and it landed on rey.

"Truth or dare, rey?" Mia asked.

"Truth." Rey said confidently. Mia grinned at him.

"What app on your phone do you waste the most time on?" We all groaned as we thought what an easy question that was but rey laughed weirdly before answering.

"Chrome. Now don't ask why because you all know." Rey said embarassed of the answer he has given and we laughed as we knew what does that mean.

"What is he talking about? What does he do on chrome?" Jenny asked but Jules heard her and before I could do anything she answered her question.

"Obviously, porn. Babe. They have needs to complete right?" Jules said this and we all laughed at her answer except one person Jenny. She was red all over as if she had confess thaat she was watching porn and not rey. Silly girl.

"Okay, rey. Your turn." Mia said.

*After like 4 or 5 round later*

"Jules it's your turn." I said as chris passed her the bottle. She spin it and it landed on me.

"Dare before you ask." I said before she could ask. Even if I would have choose truth they would have asked me questions that would me embarassed me more than a dare.

"Okay. Make out with anyone in here for 15 min including me also." Jules said and I looked at everyone before locking eyes with kira. She was a little scared because she broke the eye contact and looked away from me. I then looked at every person and stopped at the one that I thought would have no problem if I make out with.

I got up and walked towards her before sitting beside her and looked her in the eyes. I went towards her and I could hear chants of my name from my friends. She closed her eyes before our lips touched and I closed the gap and kissed her very slowly and sweetly at first. It was not like the one I had with kira but then also this is just a dare so fuck it. I felt her hands going behind my neck and pulling me more closer towards her. I swipe my tongue at her bottom lip asking for entrance and she gave me access as I enter her mouth exploring her every bit. She sat on my lap and started grinding on me making both of us moan at the sensation. I held her hips gripping it before groping her ass hard making her moan even louder.  But before we could go any further I remembered Kira's face when she saying ' I love you' to me and that made me pull away from her.

"Ohh lala I thought you two were not going to stop anytime now. You made out for like 20 min bro." Chris said teasingly as eve got up from my lap and sat down beside me. I looked at her and she just smiled shyly at me. I looked towards kira to see her looking at me with hurt in her eyes but then also she smiled at me telling me that everything is okay.