Chapter-18

3rd person's pov

As y/n and kira got downstairs, y/n could hear nothing except a complete silence. Kira stopped her somewhere and went somewhere else.

"Hello, can I take my blindfold off now?" As y/n asked this, she hoped kira or anyone would say something but there was just silence. So she took the blindfold off to see what was going on. As she took the blindfold off everyone came out from there hiding and shouted 'Happy Birthday' to y/n and there was confetti flying everywhere. As y/n saw what they had did for her she couldn't help but cry from happiness. There were balloons everywhere in black and white colors. There was two happy birthday decoration and lightning to lighten it more.

"T-This...I can't believe you all did this." Y/n said and she dashed towards her friends and hugged them all in a group hug. Her tears not stopping as everyone was chucking and rubbing her back up and down.

As she pulled away from the hug she thanked all the people for doing this for her.

"Thank you, Jenny. In short amount of time you have been one of the most important thing in my life. Thank you for doing this." Y/n said to Jenny as she pulled her for a hug and pat her head as they pulled away. Jenny was now blushing mess as y/n pat her head.

"Happy Birthday, y/n." Mr.kim said to y/n as he gave her a gift with kira by his side giving a heart warming smile to y/n.

"Thank you, sir." Y/n bow at him as she thanked him. Mr.kim just hug her and pat her back.

"Don't be formal. You are also a family now. Call me jae hoon." He said as he smiled at her. Y/n just nod at him.

"It's time for cake cutting. Come on everyone. I'm hungry and my stomach is growling like a lion." They all laughed as Chris said that. This brat will never behave.

Jenny held y/n's hand and took her where the was cake was. They stood there as everyone gather around. As Y/n saw the cake she wanted to laugh out loud but she control herself.

*ignore the name Wendy*

"Really guys?! I know who has choose this cake." Y/n said as she looked at mia and both laughed at the same time.

"Okay, make a wish first." Jenny said as she light up the candles.

"Do I really have to? Who can guarantee that the wish will come true?" Y/n said.

"Just do it. Don't ask questions." Jenny said sternly first time to y/n. Y/n was shocked at first but she did as Jenny told her.

___________________________________
Y/n pov
I was shocked to see Jenny this serious that's why I just listened to her. I closed my eyes and wished for one thing. When I closed my eyes I saw myself with kira in a home far away from here cuddling in bed laughing on some lame joke of mine. After that I saw that kira was cooking in the kitchen and I just came home from work and as I saw her I went towards her and hugged her from behind and as I did it took away all my stress, pressure and tension. I opened my eyes and I was met by kira watching me so adorably. I unintentionally winked at her and she looked away with her red cheeks. I chuckled and blow the candles as everybody clapped and started singing 'happy birthday' song.