Chapter-26

Y/n
Her cat like eyes were burning holes in my head as she sat on the couch infront of my bed while Jenny came and sat on the chair beside my bed.

"I heard you broke your arm. Are you okay now?" I heard kira asked me as she stared at me so emotionlessly.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine now. It was just a minor injury nothing serious." I said but Jenny smacked my head as I did.

"Yaa, 'minor injury nothing serious' are you kidding me?! You don't even know how bad your arm was, you idiot!" Jenny scolded me as she continuously smack my head.

"Okay, that's enough. She's not well right now. You shouldn't smack her like that and you y/n you don't even know about your injury. If it was even a little bad than this, your life would have been in danger." Jules said as she rubbed the part where Jenny hit me.

"Well then I guess I should take my leave now that I have seen you. Take care of yourself and don't be so careless next time. Okay?" Kira got up from her seat and was going to open the door but I stopped her on her track.

"Jenny, can you fetch me some food from the canteen, I'm hungry." I said to Jenny as she nod her head.

"I'll come with you. I know what to give her to eat so let's go." Jenny and Jules both went out and I looked at kira who was back facing me.

"Come here." I said but she didn't listened.

"I said come here, please." Again she ignored me. So I tried to get to her but I guess they both were right cause I am weak because when I tried to stand on my legs, my legs gave out and I fell on the floor. Kira immediately looked back as she heard me fall down and she came running towards me as she lift me up and made me sit on the bed.

"Are you an idiot or what?! Can't you understand you are weak right now? Why do you have to be so stubborn?!" She yelled at me with concern laced in her eyes.

"You weren't talking to me or listening to me, so I thought to come to you." I said as I looked at her with a small smile on my face.

"I was mad at you for behaving so childish, for breaking your arm, for holding other girls hand infront of me, for making me jealous." She said as she cupped my cheeks. Tears could be seen in her eyes clearly.

"I want to kiss you." I said as I looked straight in here eyes then I looked at her lips.

"Kiss me." I didn't need to be told twice as I immediately kissed her and she wrapped her arms around my shoulder making sure I don't get hurt and I wrapped my one arm around her waist pulling her closer. After pulling away, we rest our forehead against each other as we look into each others eye. She ran her fingers through my hair before she touched very lightly where I had broken my arm. I looked at her hands and I saw something familiar. The ring. The exact same ring was in her hand with the initial 'K' on it. I held that hand and touched that ring as I looked at it.

"What is it?" Kira said.

"This ring is so beautiful. I wish I could gift you something like this or more beautiful and elegant like this." I said as I kissed her fingers. I couldn't tell kira that someone had been here before and that someone has the same ring as her.

"You don't have to because I only want you to be with me forever. Nothing else matter. Just be with me till my last breath." She said and I kissed her passionately.

"I have sealed my promise to be with you and to love you till our last breath with a kiss. I love you so much." I said as I looked in her eyes.

"I love-" before kira could finish her sentence someone opened the door and kira immediately sat on the chair beside my bed.

"I heard you had an minor accident at your basketball game. So, I thought I should visit you since you have been so close to my family now." He came in with a bouquet in his hand and some plastic bag in the other as he came towards me with a smile that was making me feel uncomfortable and anxious. I don't know why?!

"What are you doing here? I thought you were on your trip that you mentioned before." Kira asked him but he only smiled at me and ignored her question. Yes, he's none other than Kim jae hoon aka Mr. Kim.

"Dad?" Jenny called him as she stand in the middle of the doorway.

"Ohh, my lovely daughter. I missed you." He said and he wrapped his around Jenny before giving her a forehead kiss. He looked at me and came towards me before giving me the bouquet and that plastic bag in which there were some fruits. But I noticed something on his hand that made me a little suspicious.

"For you." He said.

"Thank you but I think you lost your ring." I said as I looked at him suspiciously. Kira and Jenny both looked at his finger before looking at him.

"Where is your engagement ring? Did you lost it?" Kira asked.

"Ohh that, it got a bit dirty so I thought of cleaning it. I have given the ring to the jewelry store so that they can clean it." It was a good excuse but I don't think it's the truth. He is hiding something.

Was he the one who came here with other man before? Is he going to kill me? But why? I have to find out. But first I have to check the ring. Is it the same or not?