Chapter-20

Y/n pov
After our games we thought we should go home now as it was getting very late.

"We should go now. It's getting very late." I said as we all got up but kira stopped us.

"You don't have to go anywhere. You can stay with us tonight and it's also super late so I can't let you guys go." Kira said as she folded her arms and looked at us.

"We don't want to trouble you more, Mrs.kim. We can go home by ourselves." Jules said as we all just nod our head agreeing with her. My heart really wanted to stay but I just didn't want to be more trouble for them.

"Oh no no. You guys are no trouble for us. You are going to stay the night and that's final." Kira said as she put her arm around Jules shoulder.

"Let's just stay the night guys. Mrs.kim isn't going to let us go anyway." Mia said as she sat down on the couch again. Kira laughed at her and looked at us.

"I think we should stay the night. We haven't did a sleepover for like a year or something. It will be fun." Leo said and we all agreed and again sat down where we sat before.

"If you guys want you can change into something more comfortable. We have clothes for you." Kira said to us.

"Sure, because I think I will die in this dress." Jules said and we laughed.

"Who said to you to wear this dress? It's your fault." Rey said.

"Because I wanted to impress y/n by wearing this dress." Jules said as she winked at me in the end.

We all prepared our beds in the living room. Jenny decided that she will sleep with us in the living room. We were all listening to ghost stories in the dark with only one candle in the middle.

"So the man went ahead on his journey thinking that ghosts are not real and that they are just myths but it was his bad luck that when he turned on his right there was the same road which everybody claim that the ghost can be seen in the midnight. The man drove ahead on the road and when he just reached the middle suddenly one woman in all red came and asked him-"

"Ramyeon mogo Ghale?" Mia was interrupted by kira as she came with one candle in hand and we could only see her face because of the candle. You know the scene when someone comes with only one candle same was this. Everyone screamed and both Jules and Jenny jumped on me at the same time and I screamed because of the sudden attack and the pain.

"Mom!! You scared us" Jenny said as everyone calmed down and saw that it was kira.

"Yes, Mrs. Kim. It was like a horror movie scene when a ghost comes and attacks the person but you are one sexy ghost." Jules said as she smirked at the end. What the hell?! She's mine.

"But can you just translate what you said just now?" Leo said.

"Ohh that I was watching this kdrama and there was this dialogue so I was just trying to say it properly. I didn't knew you would be scared if I did that. I also wanted to ask you guys if anyone wanted to eat ramen became I'm making one for myself as I'm hungry." Kira said as she covered her face with her hand as she got embarassed. We all laughed at her expression.

"It's okay, Mrs. Kim. And yes we would like to eat ramen. I think I haven't tried one." Mia said as we all agreed with her. I also haven't tried ramen before.
(Me too😭 I want to eat ramen while watching kdrama at night.)

Kira cooked us all ramen and it was mind blowing it was so tasty that I could eat it everyday. It's my first time and I'm so happy that I tried it. After eating they all continued to share horror stories and kira went to clean the dishes so I thought of helping her and told everyone that I'm going to help kira. I thought that they would think it's weird but they didn't even pay that attention to it.

When I went into the kitchen I saw kira standing against the kitchen counter facing me as if she knew I would come for her. She smirked when she saw me walking towards her.

"I knew you would come here. You can't stay away from me even for a little bit huh?" She asked me in sarcastic way as I stand in front of her my hands on her waist and her on my shoulders eyes looking at each other with so much love.

"Thank you." I said as I looked at her before kissing her forehead.

"For what?" She asked. Confused as why I said that.

"For everything you have done for me from the day we met. For coming into my life. For making me feel loved. For loving me unconditionally. For today also. Thank you kira. I really appreciate it all." I said

"You don't have to thank me."

"But I want to show you how grateful I am to have you in my life."

"There are many other ways you can show me how grateful you are." When she said that I couldn't think straight. I was just looking at her blue ocean eyes I could see lust in it for me. I could also see the way she was looking at my lips and body like she just want to jump on me right now but waiting for the right moment.

"They will hear us." I said and I knew she would understand the meaning of it.

"Then meet me in the guest room after everyone's asleep. I will be waiting for you." She said that and continued washing dishes and also helped her before we both went outside where the others were.

A/n
The next chapter will be a smut chapter.
If you loved this chapter then please give it a like and also comment on the chapter.