Chapter-37

Y/n
"What are you doing here?" I asked as I saw the confused look on her face. She was still looking at the way where the car went.

"Who was that? And all those luxurious cars and bodyguards? What's happening?" She asked me and I knew now I can't lie to her.

"Can we talk about this tomorrow when I come to meet you at your home? I'm tired right now and I don't wanna talk about this." I said. She was still confused but nodded her head yes.

"Okay. But are you okay? You haven't involved yourself in any dangerous situation, have you?" She asked me and I went towards her as I look around us to see if anyone is there or not before cupping her face and giving her a forehead kiss.

"Yes, I'm fine and I'm not involved in any dangerous thing. But what are you doing here? It's 7 pm. Is Jenny alone at home?" I asked her and I saw her fidgeting with her fingers. Nervous?

"Ohh I just wanted to go for a walk to you know clear my mind. Just had a lot of things going on so." She said as she looked down not looking at my eyes. I suddenly felt guilty for not giving her enough time and attention for I have been too busy in other things. I held her hand squeezing it a bit reassuring her.

"I'm sorry I have been too busy to even be with you or just talk to you I have been so ignorant about you or what you have been feeling. Let me make it up to you the next weekend. Just me and you. Yeah?" I said as I wait for her answer looking hopefully she'll say yes knowing it'll be hard for her. But I was wrong as she nod her head and smiled at me before she pulled her hand back looking around if anyone was watching.

"It's late, You should head home now." I said to her as she nod her head and was going to turn to leave but I held her hand and pulled her with me at the backside of my house and I dropped my bag on the floor before pushing her against the wall making her gasp as our faces were now so close, our nose brushing a bit and our eyes looking at each other with nothing but love in those. Gosh! I'm so simp for her. "Can't let you go before I get my kiss, or you have something else in your mind?" I said as I smirked looking her cheeks go cherry like red as she hide her face in my neck and punch me on the shoulder lightly making me laugh a bit at her.

"What if someone sees us?" She said looking around to see if someone is coming but there was no one as it was late in the night.

"Let them see so they can know who's the love of my life." I said and she just looked at me so lovingly.

"So cheesy and such a flirt you are." She said as I smiled at her. "Only for you, my lady." I said making her smile more showing her gummy smile. Such a cutie. I'm so lucky to have someone like her. I'll never let this smile of her get ever fade away.

She looks into my eyes and then at my lips biting her own bottom lips as I wet my lips making her look at me with such seductive eyes still biting her lip.

"Baby, only I'm allowed to bite these lips of yours, understood?" I said as I stopped her from biting her lip and rubbed my thumb over her lips and she licked my thumb making me gulp but I still kept my cool even though I was so turned on.

"What you were saying? Sorry I couldn't hear it cause I was so focused on imagining you fucking the hell out of me." She said as she looked seductively at me moving her hand from arms to my neck and rubbing it slowly there all the while helding eye contact with me.

"Fuck it" I said as I kissed her roughly making her grasp my hair tightly making me moan in her mouth. I roamed my hand all over her body before stopping it on her ass groping it and giving it a spank making her moan a bit. She locked her right leg on my torso as she pulls me more close to her and start rubbing herself on me.

"Do you even know how much I have missed this, missed us most importantly...Don't you even think about me or what?" she said as she grabbed my neck and pulled me towards her face so we were just inches apart I could feel her breath on my lips, her eyes.. they held something else than love something I can't comprehend. But before I could ask her anything I heard her phone going off. She removed it out of her pocket and saw that it was jenny calling her. 

"Hello?... Yeah, I'm just round the corner. I'll be there in 10....Okay, love you." she cut the call and looked at me with a sad smile. I just smiled at her giving her forehead kiss and giving a quick peck on the lips. 

"We'll talk about this tomorrow. Okay?" I said watching her nod her head at me and I step aside so she can go as I watch her leave and after sometime I could see nothing but black. I also went inside the house unlocking it with the key in my pocket and saw that there was no sign on my brother so I just thought of sending him a "I'm home" text but as I looked for my bag I realized that I dropped it at the backside of the house so I went outside and went to the back of the house picking up my bag. As I was going back, I saw the same black mask person except this time that person was talking with someone. I hid so they wouldn't see me and tried to peek at who the other person is.