Chapter-25

Y/n
There was one irritating 'beep beep' sound coming from somewhere and it was irritating me so much. I was hearing some voices in the background and I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't do it. I couldn't even move my body, arms or legs. It feels like I'm just numb. That's when I heard two man saying something.

"We have the perfect opportunity now. We just have to inject this injection in her and she'll be gone for good." One man said.

"We can't do that now. This is not the right time nor a right place. If we do anything right now we'll get caught. We just have to wait for the perfect opportunity and right now this is not. Let's go before anyone else see's us." I heard other man saying but that voice, it sounds so familiar like I have heard that voice somewhere but I can't pinpoint where. Who was he? Who were they? Wait a min. They were saying something about killing someone but I think there's no one here besides me so are they talking about killing me? Is this a prank or is it real? Gosh it's giving me a headache. I want to sleep but I have to see who are they. I once again tried to open my eyes when I heard the door being opened. And I succeeded I opened my eyes just to see them almost going out but I saw one ring  on the ring finger with the initial 'K' on it. K? And just then everything went black and I was asleep once again.

___________________________________

I was woken up with a excruciating pain in my arm and I screamed as I held it with my other hand. I heard someone calling for doctor and nurse and other two person going by side telling to 'calm down' or 'just breath it'll pass on'.

After some the doctor and the nurse came and they injected something and checking me and the machines before going out. I looked to my right to see Jenny, Jules and Mia standing there with concern on their face for me. I just tiredly smiled at them and wave my other arm which was not hurt.

"Why you three standing there like a statue?" I said and they came to my side and once again standing and looking at me.

"You know you can sit down and with you three standing and staring at me like that is scaring the shit out of me." I said and they immediately sat down. Jenny and mia in front of me on the chair and Jules on my left beside me as she run her fingers through my hair making me calm and at peace.

"You okay? I mean you are not but do you feel pain now also." Jenny asked and her face looked like she would cry any minute now.

"I'm fine guys. Right now that happened I don't know what it was but now I don't feel anything my right arm is numb." I said as I smiled at her assuring her I'm fine.

"Leo and Rey they will come after their classes they had some test I think today so they couldn't skip. Luke came to check on you but he had to go to job so he also went." Mia said and I just nod at her but my mind was thinking that if kira came by or not? Does she even know I'm her in the hospital? Should I ask Jenny? Nah it will look weird to ask If her mom came by.

"Hey, I wanted to ask you guys something. Did anyone came her like an hour ago or something? Anyone?" I asked and I saw mia looking confused as I asked that.

"No, I don't think so. Luke came early in the morning and he went after some time and after that we came just 20-25 minutes ago. Why are you asking that? Did anyone come here when we were not here?" Jules asked me but before I could say anything mia interrupted her.

"Before we came here it was time to check on patients so I don't think anyone was allowed to come here. The doctors would have came before us." Mia said and I thought about for a sec. Did those had the doctor court on? I don't even remember anything, I just remembered that one of the man had a ring on his ring finger with the initial 'K'. I'll just find about it afterwards I'm discharged. I can't even tell these three anything. They'll get worried for me more than they already are and I don't want that. For now I have to keep it a secret.

"Nothing I was just asking if my dad came by?" I lied but it was a half lie. Yes, I wanted to know if my dad came by but I also wanted to know who were those men.

"About that luke said he hadn't told him anything about this. He told him that you were staying at a friend's house for now for some school project or something. He said he'll tell him today after he comes home from his job." Mia said. I nod at her and looked at Jules to see her holding in her tears and she was even avoiding to look in my eyes.

"Mia and Jenny I'm sorry to ask but can you guys give us a minute? We want to talk about something." I said as I looked at mia telling her it's serious she nod at me before getting up and looking at Jenny who was looking at me and Jules before she also got up and went out with mia.

I tried to sit up and Jules immediately started to scold me as I did it.

"Y/n, you shouldn't get up like that. It'll hurt you. Why can't you take care of yourself without hitting yourself?" She said but then also she helped me sit up. I moved aside a bit before I gestured her to come lay beside me. She went to my left side and hugged me as I put my left arm on her back rubbing it up and down.

"You know you don't have to be so strong everytime. Sometimes it's okay to be not okay. You also shouldn't keep your feelings packed up inside you because in future it can come out in a worse way or it can eat you up inside." I said as I kissed her forehead. I felt her clenching her fingers on the side of my hospital clothes as she cried out her feelings.

"I..I was so scared w-when I saw you passed out in the ambulance. I-I was s-scared that what if you had hurt y-yourself very severely. W-what would I do if something...had happened to you?" She said as she just cried and scolded me and I was just smiling at her words.

"I would never leave you. You know that right? I could never leave you all behind. And I'm sorry for making you all worried for me. I didn't knew that I would hurt myself so badly but see the good part I'm fine now. Nothing has happened to me. I'm fit and fine just one arm broken nothing more." I laughed at the last word and she groaned before she looked at me and bit me on my shoulder blades and I yelp at her aggressiveness.

"Woah so wild even though I'm in the hospital right now. You can't even stop from getting your wilder side out. Naughty girl" I laughed once again and she also chuckled with me before cupping my face and kissed my forehead then cheeks, nose, eyes and before she could kiss my lips someone knocked on the door. We immediately pulled apart she sat beside me with an appropriate distance between us. I felt her hand shaking so I held it before the door opened and the person entered who I was waiting for god knows how long!?