ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 1

"POD 21-11-04"

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

The faint rhythm of machinery coached a young man from his deep slumber.

A vail of haze glazed his dark green eyes, causing him to repeatedly blink.

Everything was silent.

The only thing that could be heard was the dull murmurs of the gadgets around him and his staggered breath.

He had no recollection of anything.

His name, his age, his family, gone.

Looking up, he was met with a plain, white wall embellished with rows of brilliant light that ran in columns across the ceiling and out of his peripheral view.

He saw a glint of light in Infront of him, almost as if the glare was being reflected off of polished glass.

'Glass?', the boy thought, confusion clouding his expression.

He squinted to focus on what was closer to him.

Glass.

More specifically, a tube, sealed tightly shut from either side.

He looked back down to his body, which was covered in a thin white gown, with nothing underneath.

With each thing his eyes focused on, the more feeling he got back in his physique.

With every glance, his senses seemed to intensify to an uncomfortable degree.

The feeling of the cloth against his bare body made his skin crawl.

His quickening breath was beginning to send dim shots of discomfort to his brain.

As his nose twitched, he could feel two tubes bending and twisting into the anatomy of his head.

The tubes ran down his chest, branching out into other little flexible canals that ran into his neck, wrists, arms, ribs and legs, simultaneously pumping fluids in as they came out.

On the left side of his body, the pipes presented a crimson liquid, which he assumed to be his own blood, while on the right side, a luminous blue was being pumped into his veins.

'What the fuck....?' He thought, his brows frowning.

As he glared down at his circumstance, he could feel nauseousia creeping up his stomach and surfacing at the back of his throat.

Beginning to panic, he starter to tug at the many wires that were fed into his body, causing a sting to ring throughout his system.

The tubes in his throat were the first to pop out of place.