ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 15

"WE CAN TOUCH WHOEVER WE WANT "

After a night of peaceful slumber in each other's arms, the couple were sat in the main hall along with Tim and Sam, who were giggling an awful lot

"So Milo", Sam begin, gaining his attention.

"I saw you leaving Bonnie's room earlier?"

Bonnie began to violently cough, not expecting the inquiry.

Milo looked at her wide-eyed as he lightly patted her back in the hopes of soothing her heaves.

"Care to explain Bonnie", Tim continued, ignoring her current struggle.

"Shut up guys, you're making it sound bad. Nothing happened", Milo explained.

Tim and Sam looked at each other then nodded.

They believed him.

"Yeah, nothing happened... yet", Sam implied, raising her eyebrows up and down suggestively.

"Guys it's Milo's birthday in a couple of days!", Bonnie announce once her coughing fit died down, wanting to change the subject.

"Really?!" The gossiping pair questioned, excitingly.

The group talked about possible plans of celebration for the young man's special day.

However, as they scheduled, he felt a risky presence advancing towards them.

Following his gut, he turned towards the
bringer threatening suspicions.

And he was happy he did.

A guard confidently approached the group and reached out to grab Bonnie's shoulder.

But Milo didn't allow him to get that close.

Within an instant, Milo's hand snatched the arm's path to Bonnie and grasped it tightly.

The guard's gaze shifted down to Milo.

Tim, Sam and Bonnie looked between the two, dreading their next actions.

Before Milo had time to prepare himself, his arm was shoved behind his back, his head and chest being thrust into the table on which they were eating on moments ago.

The harsh sudden motion resulted in the scab forming over the wound on Milos abdomen to tear, causing his teeth to grind in pain.

The impact caused a few curious heads to turn.

The three sat at Milo's table got up, shocked by the sudden use of force.

The guards leaned down to Milo's ear as he struggled, his back pushing up into his chest.

As he moved closer, Milo took the chance to glance at his badge number sowed into the chest of his uniform.

'050174', he mentally repeated, making a note of the 6 digit number.