ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 20

"YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE YOU HAD FUN"

After a night of intimate love and expression, the pair were privileged to wake up in each other's arms, bare limbs tangled in a clingy mess

Bonnie had woken up from her well-earned slumber against Milo's chest and although she did this almost every morning, this sunrise awakening seemed
different.

More tender.

They had explored each other so personally the night before that simple touches, such as these, felt more natural.

As natural as golden light spilling over the proud peeks of glorious mountains.

As natural as the tide running back towards the shaw as if the elements missed one another every time they had to part.

It's was a beautiful feeling to behold.

She was glad that she felt this way for Milo and happier to know that he reciprocated.

Although he didn't state his feelings through his words, his actions spoke louder.

His protectiveness went past possessiveness and showed he truly valued her safety and wellbeing.

Bonnie gazed up at him as he slept, completely oblivious to his genuine beauty.

It was crazy to think that a whole being could be as perfect as Milo.

The way his lashes rested against his freckled cheeks as he slept.

The way his curls danced against the surface of their pillow.

The way his bare chest evenly rose and fall.

Bonnie's face reddened at the thought of how his perfection reached much lower than his pecks.

She watched as he followed his dream's imagination, conjuring up storylines Bonnie could only imagine.

With her eyes still on his face, she leaned down a planted soft kisses across his chest, worshipping his body just as he worshipped hers.

Those gentle touches pulled Milo from his slumber, his eyes fluttering open but still squinted from his rest.

Eye half open, he looked down at Bonnie as she places her head back against his chest.

"Morning sleeping beauty", she greeted, smiling.

"Good morning Blossom", Milo answered, sleepily matching her content expression.

Bonnie's eyebrow raised at the pet name, her heart fluttering.

"Blossom?", she asked, leaning up to meet Milo's eyes.

Milo could feel his face heating up and becoming red, embarrassed by his slip up.

"Yeah, because you gave me a blossom,"
He bashfully explained as he looked away from her gaze, " I don't know, I thought it sounded cute"