ⲤⲎⲀⲢⲦⲈꞄ 16

"WAS THE BEATING I GAVE YOU EARLIER NOT ENOUGH?"

After a day filled with violence and laughter, the couple decided to end it in each other arms

Milo and Bonnie laid close as they slept, Bonnies back against Milo's chest, an arm hung around her waist, keeping her near.

In her arms, he had almost forgotten about the conflicts of earlier.

Almost.

However, now they were resting in one another's hold.

That was until an undesirable presence made an unwanted entry.

Bonnie was the first to notice their arrival.

Her breathing quickened as her trembling hand reached out for Milo's shoulder, shaking it to awaken him, never looking away from the intruders.

"M-Milo", she whimpered.

The young man's eyebrows frowned as he groaned.

His eyes fluttered open to look up at Bonnie's shivering form, her eyes glassy with unleashed tears of terror.

As he took in her panicked manner, all sleep from his eyes fled, his body becoming stiff and alert.

"Ahem", someone cleared their throat, bored.

Milo automatically turned to the noise, sitting up and pushing his body in front of Bonnie's.

'What the fuck?'

Stood in his room where four guards and through the darkness and shadows he could make out two bright silver irises that stared directly at him.

"D-Doctor Medan?", he breathed.

Twisted giggles bounced off the walls around them.

"You remembered my name... I'm truly flattered".

She crept from the shadows, revealing herself as if she has descended from the Heavens.

Or more, the fiery pits of Hell.

The guards followed her movements, revealing themselves one by one.

Milo scanned each one as they appeared.

His eyes widened, the anger once still evolving into a thick boil in the pit of his stomach.

He could feel all the muscles in his body suddenly tighten, his fists closing ready the strike.

050174.

"Was the beating I gave you earlier not enough?", he sneered, glaring at the officer.

Dr Medan let out a joyful laugh, relishing in conflict she was currently creating.

"No need for that", she signed, cheeks red from laughter.